Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 08 2011
By: blueseven_2 Monster Hunter 43 posts

Am i the only one that enjoys Killzone 3 more than Black Ops

16 replies 514 views Edited Aug 8, 2011

After a while playing Black Ops i've been noticed that all im doing is killing little kids , and also the game is to easy and requires no skill at all. so i bought Killzone 3 and i've been playing it recently and its a whole different level compared to Call of Duty , The graphics on Killzone 3 hands down destroys Black Ops graphics , and the way you move is realistic , its one of those games that require skill to play . What im trying to say is that Call of Duty is to overrated and doesnt deserve all this hype CoD4 has good though

Message 1 of 17 (514 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48845 posts

Re: Am i the only one that enjoys Killzone 3 more than Black Ops

Aug 8, 2011

blueseven_2 wrote:

After a while playing Black Ops i've been noticed that all im doing is killing little kids , and also the game is to easy and requires no skill at all. so i bought Killzone 3 and i've been playing it recently and its a whole different level compared to Call of Duty , The graphics on Killzone 3 hands down destroys Black Ops graphics , and the way you move is realistic , its one of those games that require skill to play . What im trying to say is that Call of Duty is to overrated and doesnt deserve all this hype CoD4 has good though

I dont play either game online but offline I agree.

I play MAG online

Message 2 of 17 (514 Views)
Fender Bender
3376 posts

Aug 21, 2011

I've always preferred Killzone over COD.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 17 (514 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5421 posts

Sep 4, 2011

No, you're not the only one!

Message 4 of 17 (514 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Sep 11, 2011

Nope, I enjoy it too. I sold my MW2 copy and never bought BO. I just have CoD4 and KZ3 on my fps collection.

KZ3 is awesome in the way that there aren't any of the annoying kids and the graphics are so much better plus it requires teamwork to some degree.

Message 5 of 17 (514 Views)
Fender Bender
3109 posts

Oct 12, 2011

I actually enjoyed Killzone 2 more than MW2,..and skipped KZ3. From what I played of KZ3 I enjoyed KZ2 better and some features still weren't improved on, so I didn't get it.

Message 6 of 17 (514 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 14, 2011

Killzone 3 is a fantastic game. Much like a poster before me, I only own CoD4 and Killzone 3, and I love them both. Black Ops compared to KZ3? No thanks. I'll stick with KZ3.

Message 7 of 17 (514 Views)
Sackboy
540 posts

Oct 20, 2011

killzone 3 rocks. i just wished people would talk more in their mics

Message 8 of 17 (514 Views)
Wastelander
830 posts

Oct 26, 2011

blueseven_2 wrote:

Nope, you're not the only one!

After finally getting another PS3 (don't ask what I did to the old one)  I bought KZ3 and even though it's a bit older now, I still LOVE it! 

It's difficult,  looks great and the online is awesome!!

No kids there either.  Not that kids are bad, but it's a grown ups game and the online community is awesome!

We need to garner more attention for this game as I've noticed that the forums are a bit slow these days.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 17 (514 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Nov 7, 2011

im kz3 all the way but i do have black ops

Message 10 of 17 (514 Views)
0 Likes