Apr 15 2011
By: Redtide19 Splicer 69 posts

Looking for a not to serious clan

4 replies 358 views Edited Apr 15, 2011

anyone have chill kz3 clan? one thats not super fucking serious one that just plays for fun with people that have mics?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Looking for a not to serious clan

Apr 15, 2011

Hey,

I think you will really like our community. we are a group of gamer (almost 2000 now) separated in multiple division who want to play seriously with good tactics and great comms.

Check out our roster to have a feeling of our clan : http://tw.tghq.org/rosters/index.php

We are now building back the Killzone division and we are looking for new members.

The good thing is that we are looking for anyone intrested to play with good comms and tactics. We 3 type of squads, IS (Introduction Squad were you learn how TG works) then you get promoted to an ST(Structural Squad) here you put in practice what you have learned in IS and play with your squad members in some clan matches. Finally we have the CS (competitive Squad) This one is for the people who have the time and skill to play regurarly in clan matches.

Hope you join us.

Maro
Tactical Gaming
Killzone Division

Commanding Officer

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Apr 15, 2011

yeh i went to you guys site and its not for me mate. you guys are like super beyond too serious about a game for me i just like to have fun with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3171 posts

Apr 15, 2011

well we play many games most shooter and we are very laid back use teamwork but basiclly play for fun times if we win great if we lose not the end of the world feel free to check us out at....

http://www.hodclan.com/forum.php

Drago
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Apr 15, 2011

are you guys big on like black ops? or do you have a kz3 group?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (358 Views)
0 Likes