Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 10 2011
By: shadow33401 First Son 3 posts

Join Tatical Gaming (TG)! Hundreds and hundreds of members!

5 replies 443 views Edited Apr 10, 2011

This is shadow33401 telling you about the most popular and biggest clan in the entire world. Yes I mean it when I say world. Mebers from Asia, South America, USA, Europe, and much more are involved in this clan. If you are interested in how it works, continue reading.

Tatical gaming is based on the basic military structure. There are squad members (privates), then there are squad leaders who controll 8 squad members (sargents), then there are batallion officers who are incharge of about 4 squads (leutanants), then there is the leader of the whole game clan (divition).

There are many divitions in TG. There is a divition for every popular game out there. But I am considering you are more interested in killzone right? I hope you are because we are recruiting 24 hours a day.

First you have to fill out an application to join. Then you will be sent an email for taking the Boot Camp test. This test is everything on the Terms of Service and the Rules of TG. This is mainly so idoits don't join our clan. Ifn you pass, you will be then be put into a recruiting squad (which is me).

We have practice every Sundays and Wednesdays. We practice with the whole divition (about 35 player right now). In the recuriting squad (IS squad), you will learn more about TG and get your skills to improve. You will know the secrets and tatics of the game. Once I see that you are ready (I am the leader of the IS squad), I will let you go into one of our advance squads (ST squad) which then you will be going into more detailed tatics and more clan matches. If we see your clan really starting to improve, we will put you in a Highly advance squad (CS) which then you will be playing with the best players in the world. You must show dedication to go up in the squads (or ranks).

I have been in TG for 6 months now and I have been a squad leader for 2 months. I am telling you right now that there is no clan better then Tatical gaming. Cheack out our website which is located here: http://tw.tghq.org/index.php?act=home

When you fill out the application form, don't forget to refrence me, shadow33401.

Sincerly shadow33401

Squad Leader of Archon (IS squad)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (443 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Join Tatical Gaming (TG)! Hundreds and hundreds of members!

Apr 14, 2011

don't be afraid to ask questions. 3 members just joined this past 2 days.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Apr 14, 2011

I was suprised to find in my PSN inbox a clan invite from someone called Spug I think. I took a look at your website and your organization seemed deadly serious. Too serious for me. Thanks for the invite though.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (443 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 15, 2011

thanks for taking a look! It is a serious clan but it is also a fun one. We play with many, many, members from the clan in Killzone.

We joke around and have fun too.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (443 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 15, 2011

Hey,

I think you will really like our community. we are a group of gamer (almost 2000 now) separated in multiple division who want to play seriously with good tactics and great comms.

Check out our roster to have a feeling of our clan : http://tw.tghq.org/rosters/index.php

We are now building back the Killzone division and we are looking for new members.

The good thing is that we are looking for anyone intrested to play with good comms and tactics. We 3 type of squads, IS (Introduction Squad were you learn how TG works) then you get promoted to an ST(Structural Squad) here you put in practice what you have learned in IS and play with your squad members in some clan matches. Finally we have the CS (competitive Squad) This one is for the people who have the time and skill to play regurarly in clan matches.

Hope you join us.

Maro
Tactical Gaming
Killzone Division
Commanding Officier

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (443 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 23, 2011

Maromarius is right, this clan makes gaming even more awesome.  Were highly organized, which makes us the elite clan that we are.  Thats why our clan has been around for 6+ consecutive years.  Some of us consider it a gaming community, which it is.  Its a friends first, life first place that sprinkles in discipline, organization and superior tactics to make it stand out from the crowd and succeed, over the long run, not just for a few months.

So if you want to join a REAL clan, stop wasting your time, go ahead and sign up @ www.tw.tghq.org

If you have any questions shoot me a message on psn my gt is: TG-Moose

Have a great day!

Lt. Col TG-Moose

COD PS3 BGC

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (443 Views)
0 Likes