Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Re: [★ ★ ] Helghast Outcasts recruiting! (KZ3)

Mar 2, 2011

Yup just request me and I can add you to the roster. Electric was on my account today but I'll get you invited ASAP.

Photobucket
Message 30 of 46 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Mar 2, 2011

http://gamebattles.com/ps3/killzone-3/team/Helghast-Outcasts/

Helghast Outcasts is going MLG! Currently we just missed out on the spring season but this will give us time for patches, to train up, and to improve our roster! I'd like every current Clan Battle player in the clan to apply for the tournament bracket (4+ players and you know who you are) and the rest of the clan members I'd like to just request to be added to the roster. Helghast Outcasts are expanding and making our name bigger than ever before and I'll be working and reading into the GB forums to look for new potential and maybe pick a couple of fights with some larger name clans. So work hard and practice a  lot because I will be looking for the right players to join me in the clan tournament in the winter season.

Clan invites have also been sent to everyone that has applied but its up to you to repsond and add the other members to get some games in with Outcasts.

Photobucket
Message 31 of 46 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Mar 2, 2011

Crimsonpool

Crow

Marksman

Really enjoy and am good at dropping carriers from across the map.  My method: stealth way to vantage point that has a killing field that the carrier must cross. proximity nearby area. Wait. Only pull trigger once and only at the carrier.  Then, hover over package and drop anyone who picks it up.

Side Note: Also good with a medic, but usually use him when bodyguard defending, so that way if target is incapped i cn bring him back, even if it kills me.

Message 32 of 46 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Re: [HGO] Helghast Outcasts recruiting! (KZ3)

Mar 3, 2011

Looks like editing feature made it back to thread topics so I have updated our full roster and will be adding news and update. I'd also like to note that my friends list is filling up fairly quick so if you want a lot of invites to our parties in general you need to make sure you add quite a few of the HGO members. When you want to join the clan make sure that you have left any other clan you belong to. I cannot request to add you to the clan roster unless you do not belong to a clan.

I'd like to mention to any other players that are in clans that would like to party that you can join in on our parties and play with us but know that HGO members take presidencie over you when it comes to invites.

Photobucket
Message 33 of 46 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2208 posts

Mar 4, 2011

GGs to Xeno, Elias, Hkilla, Docz, and any other HGO members I saw last night.  Good to be on board.

Message 34 of 46 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2208 posts

Mar 7, 2011

Is there someplace else that we have more active posting?  Or is most of the communication via PSN?

Message 35 of 46 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13691 posts

Mar 8, 2011

Sorry we didn't really see eye to eye on the direction of the clan, Xeno. Regardless, I wish you guys good luck.

Photobucket
Message 36 of 46 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Mar 11, 2011

HGOHULKBANNER.jpg

Here's an awesome banner designed by our own Hulk. Speaking of contact the best way would be on PSN as I have been busy this weekend looking for jobs and for my friends 21st birthday. However with the patch hitting soon you can expect to see me online playing some killzone 3.

Photobucket
Message 37 of 46 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Mar 13, 2011

We are sad to say that our current clan officers, ComfortabIyNumb and Elias as well as the member Docz_ have took their leave from the clan. While we are sad to them go we will currently be hiring for Officers and co-leader positions. To be accepted to need to be very active on KZ3 and have a willingess to manage forum recruiting as well as keeping a sharp eye out for new players as well as have a mature attitude and dedication to HGO.

Some of the benefits of being an officer will obviously be being able to manage the clan once the patch eventually hits, but some of the HGO benefits include:

A say in players we recruit or kick

Council with me and other officers for the direction of the clan

Leadership status on the forums as well as in game

Ability to make clan battle groups as well as specialized clan battle groups for specific players

Managing members including: Resolving disputes, keeping order within the clan, and organizing group activities.

I have also made a clan thread on the Kz.com forums and we have had great success with it. We will be getting 4-5 new players that will hopefully be able to contribute to the cause and the great news about this is that they are mostly medics! One class that the Outcasts were lacking in our clan battles and public matches. Currently here are the potentials and the classes they play:

Kkjbk

Medic/WZ player

Psycosia

Tact/Nightly Player

1.20 KDR

Bronco_iz_pro

Medic

Jojomachuca

Tact

Sundev456

Tact

commited

Photobucket
Message 38 of 46 (378 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
942 posts

Re: [HGO] Helghast Outcasts recruiting! (KZ3) (Hiring officers!)

Mar 15, 2011

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that you can remove me from the clan. I'm sorry, but I got bored of this game quickly. I didn't think GG did a very good job with it and found it difficult to get into the multiplayer. With my huge backlog of games and all the good games coming out in the near future, I probably won't be touching this game ever again. Thanks for the opportunity though.

Spham23 Trophy Card
Message 40 of 46 (378 Views)
0 Likes