Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 13 2011
By: Hungry_Xenomorph Uncharted Territory 1908 posts

[HGO] Helghast Outcasts recruiting! (KZ3) (Hiring officers!)

45 replies 1032 views Edited Mar 13, 2011

HelghastoutcastsV2.png

"On this day we stand united once more. On this day those driven to divide us will hear our voice! On this day we shall act as one and we shall be ignored NO MORE!"

"Defenders of the Helghast dream. NOW IS OUR TIME!"

-Emperor Visari

We are the Helghast Outcasts. A group of gamers who believe in the Helghast dream and fight for the glory of Helghan. We fight as a team with a purpose but we turn no eager Helghan away from our clan. We train and support new members, fine-tune the skills of our elite players, and all share a love of the Killzone universe. We support any person with a will to play and learn with our clan. No Outcast shall be forgotten and no soldier left behind! We are all comrades here and encourage new members to voice their opinions and feelings about the clan.

HelghastoutcastsROSTER.png

Clan Leader:

Hungry_Xenomorph (Xeno)

Officers:

NOW HIRING

NOW HIRING

Members:

ElectricKool-Aid

Stimson001

Spham23 (Steve)

SoulMiser (Soul)

HKilla187

Hazard-21

Bio7

Psycho_Epidemic

CommanderLewis

Punisher246

LiquidCyberPunk

NOOBR8PER_T1000

Tjaxon14 (TJax)

SPEED_DESTROYER

Slapshot55

Malkin_SK

Kingofpain99

Apocalyptor6644

Nissan_240sx

Syndergy

Avenged_Tycoon

Pimplikeness (Dawgy)

Jrl51592 (Jr)

Please fill out this application, it's not required but we'd like it if you would so we can get a general idea of what kind of player you are. Once you have we'll go ahead and add you to the roster. Add me (Hungry_Xenomorph), the officers, and then as many of the members as you like. If you have a preference to what you would like to be known as in game let us know.

PSN ID:

Name/Nickname:

Favorite/Preferred Class:

What you're good at:

funnystalhfinal.png

Let's not forget one of the reasons you want to join a clan. To have fun! What sets us apart from others is our unique players. We're diverse, locally grown, and come with a 15-year drive train warranty. All joking aside though, we're a fun group to play with and whether you're new or old KZ2 vets you'll always find a fun game and a warm welcome when you are playing with us. A portion of our roster is friends we know in real life so we have a real chemistry when we play that is hard to find in a good clan.

HelghastOutcastsFINALWORDs.png

What our goal here is for the Helghast Outcasts is to have the best time playing Killzone that we possibly can. Our elite members are at the level to where we want to compete with the best clans out there and are looking for dedicated hardcore players. But we're also looking for players that simply just want to play casually with us and be on a good team. We want to make sure when your playing with us that you have lots of good games and rack up kills to help you progress. Our roster is filled with people of all sorts of various skill levels. So you will never fill out of place, or rather, out of pace with the rest of the clan. As an Outcast you are one of us, a valued team mate on the Helghan battlefield.

Important Links:

http://gamebattles.com/forums/t/4317753.html  (Game battles recruitment thread)

http://gamebattles.com/ps3/killzone-3/team/Helghast-Outcasts/ (Game Battles HGO clan page)

http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/mykillzone/myclan.html?clan_name=Helghast%20Outcasts (Killzone.com Clan Page)

Clan Battles:

Helghast Outcasts are going to be participating in some GB coming in the next Gamebattle season. However currently we are playing in game Clan Matches almost nightly. This group of players are going to be selected by me and are going to be limited to the dedicated elite players with a good KDR. If you would like to be able to play Clan Battles in either Guerilla Warfare or Warzone please contact me or one of the co-leaders about trying out and playing a few matches with us. Currently I have a selected roster of active players for our nightly clan matches. Here's the roster for clan battles in general that are active to play and potentials I'd like to see in CMs. If you are a potential that would like to be added to the Clan Battle roster let me know.

Clan Battle Roster:

Hungry_Xenomorph

LiquidCyberPunk

HKilla187

The_HuIk

ElectricKool-Aid (In 2 weeks)

Bio7

Ravattack

hazard-21

It's very important that if you want to clan battle that you are available at night to play. Currently our general clan battles are played late into the night on Guerilla Warfare but with enough committed players this might be changed. Right now I'm just looking for players to commit to Clan Battles and bring our clan ranking up. It's important that you are ready for clan matches and can perform in them to the highest of your abilities. I'd like to remind everyone that when playing clan matches that if you get on a 2-3 losing streak or start performing badly that you take a break or stop playing for the night. Right now I'm trying to get our name out to the masses and attempting to keep our record up with ours wins. Currently our clan is doing very well though, and I'd like you congratulate all the committed members that have made this clan as popular and fun as it is.

SPEED_DESTROYER
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 46 (1,032 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15117 posts

Re: [★ ★ ] Helghast Outcasts recruiting! (KZ3)

Feb 12, 2011

Good luck!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 46 (1,032 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3720 posts

Feb 12, 2011

I'm so excited!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 46 (1,032 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1269 posts

Feb 13, 2011

Hey, I don't have an underscore in my name!

Nice thread, though.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 46 (1,032 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6970 posts

Feb 13, 2011

I heave heard this clan has aquired PANZ technology. Am I correct in this thinking?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 46 (1,032 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1269 posts

Feb 13, 2011

Haha, yes that is correct, Dubb.

You know, you could get in on our awesome PANZ technology if you joined.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 46 (1,032 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Feb 14, 2011

Sorry bout' that namb. But until they fix post editing I can't change it for awhile.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 46 (1,032 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 14, 2011

Nice post! You sound like a cool group!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 46 (1,032 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Feb 14, 2011

We have two new members:

edqwert2 (Ed)

Spham23 (Steve)

Welcome to the clan guys.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 46 (1,032 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
13691 posts

Feb 15, 2011

Nice job on the thread, Xeno.

little known fact about the Helghast Outcasts: it contains 100% real STING! =^0

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 46 (1,032 Views)
0 Likes