First Son
2 posts

Re: Free Agents Listings ~List yourself here~

Jan 8, 2009

Player Name: iENViiSiiON-

KDR: I have no idea, I sold that game along time ago.

Type of Player: Just a all out shoot-em-down type of guy but I like tactics as well. 

Favorite Gametype: Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag

Favorite Class: Assault whatever has a rifle or a shotgun,lol.

Mic: Yes

Contact info: Hit me up on my psn .

Short Blurb About Yourself: I'm 18 from Texas,just a chill type of guy,not a big **bleep** talker unless I get mad I just like to chill with my homies and play some games. (winning just adds to the fun,lol) but I can take a loss aswell.

Message 50 of 276 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Jan 8, 2009

Firstly, Hi

Player Name: Chris

KDR: have not played CoD4 but my KdR is usually 2-1 or around there maybe 1.5-1

Type of Player: Slayer and Communicator 

Favorite Gametype: Body count or capture and hold, judgingby the descriptions but I have yet to play so I cannot say for sure.

Favorite Class: Again, have yet to play but by the looks of it. Scout, Sabatour, and Assault.

Contact info: Psn, Coldsake00@gmail.com

Short Blurb About Yourself: I am a long time gamer started with games as half life and starcraft and what not. I just turned 20 and attending college. I like to think of myself as a mature gamer and dislike drama and all that other crap. I am down to earth and willing to work with a team contact me if you think I would be an addition to your clan.

Message Edited by ColdSake on 01-07-2009 10:15 PM
Dayman, fighter of the Nightman. Champion of the sun your a master of karate and friendship for everyone!
Message 51 of 276 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15117 posts

Jan 9, 2009
Just did an update to the OP. Don't forget to let me know when you have found a clan.
Message 52 of 276 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jan 9, 2009

Player Name: AznPride808

KDR: I played COD4 on XBOX 360, my KDR was around 1.9 or so if I remember right

Type of Player: All types

Favorite Gametype: In COD4, it was SND

Favorite Class: Sniper, (To be completely honest, I was an amazing sniper in COD4, I was able to quicksnipe/rush snipe really good using just the regular scope

Contact info: PM me

Short Blurb About Yourself: Give me a bit to get used to a new game, I'm usually on top when playing online games. Besides SOCOM lol.

Message Edited by AznPride808 on 01-09-2009 01:55 AM
Wanting:FFVersus13
Message 53 of 276 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jan 9, 2009

Player Name: MexN00B (yes, they are zeros)

KDR: Forgot what I had, it was 1.0+ for sure

Type of Player: Objective, Support

Favorite Gametype: Assasination, Bodycount, Search and Retrive

Favorite Class: Medic, Tactician and Scout

Contact info: PM me!

Short Blurb About Yourself: I live in Canada, I love shooters, Im mature and I never get mad. I'm usually top player in every game, my rank in the leaderboards before the beta ended was around 103 and never got lower then 3 digits once I became a general. I've also made it to the top player of the day a few times. When I'm playing a medic I always make sure the people around me are at full health and give out lots of medpacks. In Warzone I always go after the objectives and not focus on kills unless people are in my way. My fav weapons are the Assault Rifle, Shotgun and Sniper. I love to stratergize and always use the best class for the job.

Message Edited by MexN00B on 01-09-2009 02:30 AM
Message 54 of 276 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15117 posts

Jan 10, 2009
Updated once again.
Message 55 of 276 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 11, 2009

Player Name:killumanti 

KDR:

Type of Player: i know how to kill in games 

Favorite Gametype: teamdeath match

Favorite Class: sniper

Mic: No

Contact info: psn message

Short Blurb About Yourself: in a beast in resistance 2 :smileywink:

Message 56 of 276 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2249 posts

Jan 11, 2009

Awesome thread! I was hoping for something like this because I wasn't sure what clan to apply to just yet. I have several friends that want to get this game as well just from me rambling on about it.

Player Name: Schobeleth

KDR: Mine was about 1.7 or so during the beta. It varied a bit.

Type of Player: I love being a key member of any squad or team, supporting and taking out other players, it depends on the situation and gametype.

Favorite Gametype: Any really. I found myself thoroughly enjoying any mode in this game.

Favorite Class: Assault, though I enjoyed pretty much every class. I can play several roles.

Mic: No mic now but I definitely am getting one before KZ2 releases.

Contact info: Here on the forums for now. Just send me a PM.

Short Blurb About Yourself: I'm a mature player and I don't trash-talk, I really enjoyed this game from the beta and generally haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. I was especially good at analyzing the situations in the beta and figuring out strategies to turn the tide of gameplay, whether it be holding down an area or watching my teammates backs. I'm not trying to tute my own horn here but I'm generally your intelligent player that can be a viable asset to any team in playing whatever role necessary.

Message 57 of 276 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5248 posts

Jan 11, 2009
Player Name:  Crystal-Mask

KDR: 1.91, during beta

Type of Player: A player who likes to separate from the team, and find an alternative and unexpected way of engaging the enemy. Not really a team player, likes to go off alone and surprise the enemy. Not really a fan of objectives, never really helps with them, just likes to kill.    

Favorite Gametype: Body Count

Favorite Class: Saboteur 

Mic: Yes, but rarely turns it on, like to be silent. 

Contact info: email- davinaelgazzar@hotmail.co.uk / Private Message / PSN - Crystal-Mask

Short Blurb About Yourself : I am 20, female, lives in London and a large fan of FPS games. Have been a fan of Killzone since KZL.    

Message Edited by Crystal-Mask on 01-11-2009 09:21 AM
Message 58 of 276 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4328 posts

Jan 11, 2009

Player Name: Sub-Xero

KDR: I played COD4 on Xbox 360 my KDR was 2.12 before I quit. COD4 = No teamwork or communication...

Type of Player: I rely heavily on communication and teamwork. I'll do whatever it takes and am proficient in all classes/play styles.

Favorite Gametype: No preference

Favorite Class: No preference

Mic: Yes and I know how to use it

Contact info: PM me here or add me on PSN

Short Blurb About Yourself: I'm 24, married and have a full time salaried job. I live and work in Olympia, Wa I work Sun-Tues 3-11PM PST and Wed/Thur 11PM-7AM Thur/Fri 11PM-7AM I enjoy and play many different types of games. I prefer not to play one game exclusively at least not for months on end. When I game I game seriously however at this point in my life I can't say that I'm a serious gamer. Being married and working full time doesn't allow me to play as much as I'd like to which would be all the time I have no problems being part of a "serious" clan I just can't treat the clan and game like it is my job/life. I'd prefer to be in a clan with players a little closer to my age and maturity level.

Message Edited by Sub-Xero on 01-11-2009 09:22 AM
Photobucket
Message 59 of 276 (12 Views)
0 Likes