Gaming Beast
2301 posts

Re: so far all reviews are WORSE than kz2.

Feb 4, 2011

Meh reviews i don't care about till i play it

Most of them are not harsh enough and when they are harsh not harsh to all games

Sooo far from the online it not as good

Wants Timesplitters 4 :smileysad: *11-25-2010 Time Splitter rank :smileyvery-happy: *
Get your Portable ID!
Message 41 of 87 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4477 posts

Feb 4, 2011

bLAz3d-511 wrote:

Rorek_IronBlood wrote:

(lol)

All "reviews".. Show me some proof. Not just some punk haters who've been chugging haterade because, they cannot seem to grasp this game, or because, it's not like their generic "arcade" game. Please. Show me some "legit" reviews. You sound butt hurt though.

Photobucket

so now they are all haters drinking haterade?  lol  maybe they just didnt think it was as good as kz2.

so ign, gamespot, eurogamer, and 1up are no longer legit sites? 3 of the scores 90+ are official playstation magazines so of course they wil lgive it a good score. why would i be butt hurt?  im not losing $60 on this game.  lol

anyways im glad i was in the beta, and im glad there was a demo out today. 

it shows me that the capture points are still lame, and that i can set up a bot and let it do the killing for me. 

no online co-op..really? GG said they fixed the loading but its still there.  they said they know people complained about the lack of online co-op.  they said during the beta that they would see what they can do to fix the capture points.

lol what a joke.

I cannot believe some lame arse gave you a thumbs up. Must be another hater. It's a whatever situation though. IGN will always be a biased, and unlegit in my opinion. I don't like them, and I haven't for well over seven years, and more. Eurogamer? Sorry. I just don't care about their opinion I guess either. 1up. Let me sum them up for you. Crap. It's like GameInformer, Progamer, Playstation Magazine, Xbox Magazine, or even Nintendo power. Most of the time. It's a biased article. It's why I honestly don't care for reviews. Stop being a drone.

So, you don't like KILLZONE3. I'm not surprised. The only joke here is the haters coming here to nitpick, complain, and hate (of course.) I'm sorry GG did not listen to your little fits. Too bad. I enjoy the capture honestly, and while I miss spawn grenades. I am more relieved now that my team doesn't have to suffer because, of some incompetent wannabe tactician. Chucking spawn grenades at the enemies feet just for "us" to get blasted away as soon as "we" spawn. Totally lame right.

Beyond that are you really complaining about "loading", and "co-op"?! O-M-G... I think just had a face palm attack big enough to be considered "epic". Your nitpicking, and complaining is what the joke is. I'm sure of that now.

Again. Chug haterade till you have reach desired b^tch levels.

941610-jumbofacepalm_jpg_jumbo_facepalm_image_by_arem9682_super.jpg

Photobucket
Message 42 of 87 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2636 posts

Feb 4, 2011

People really need to stop caring so much about reviews. How about you actually play the game and formulate your own opinions instead of just taking some writer's opinion? Reviews are only good for the information, the scores they give are completely subjective.

Anyway my opinion of the betas so far is that it kind of sucks. The maps are small, the "perks" are mostly pointless and stupid, there aren't very many guns and there is barely any customization. The gameplay is just lame corridor shooting and the aiming still feels like a chore that I can't get used to. The melee is very badass but also annoying. Knowing that this game will have only 8 maps makes me feel like the full multiplayer will have very little substance. Here's hoping the singleplayer will be awesome and not the same old linear shooter campaign I've played 200 times.

The Killzone theme and this game engine seem like they have a ton of potential but I don't think GG is getting very much out of it. Your idea of them making a new franchise sounds like a great plan to me.

Message 43 of 87 (39 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2112 posts

Feb 4, 2011

It feels gritty.overall. I think that it reminds of the MAG beta in some ways.

I dont like the button control, wish it could be set like most other FPS games i play.

otherwise, i cant even get online so I am only playing BOT mode!

http://www.videogamejunkie.net
Message 44 of 87 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

Feb 4, 2011

Killzone will have 10 maps, if you include the two Retro Maps that will be released on Launch Date

If you want to play with me in Killzone 3 or any other FPS my PSN is: MrShootFirst67

For Sports and all other genre Games my PSN: is TerribleTe67

XBL: MrShootFirst67
Steam: Trigga67
Message 45 of 87 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Feb 4, 2011

Rorek_IronBlood wrote:

bLAz3d-511 wrote:

Rorek_IronBlood wrote:

(lol)

All "reviews".. Show me some proof. Not just some punk haters who've been chugging haterade because, they cannot seem to grasp this game, or because, it's not like their generic "arcade" game. Please. Show me some "legit" reviews. You sound butt hurt though.

Photobucket

so now they are all haters drinking haterade?  lol  maybe they just didnt think it was as good as kz2.

so ign, gamespot, eurogamer, and 1up are no longer legit sites? 3 of the scores 90+ are official playstation magazines so of course they wil lgive it a good score. why would i be butt hurt?  im not losing $60 on this game.  lol

anyways im glad i was in the beta, and im glad there was a demo out today. 

it shows me that the capture points are still lame, and that i can set up a bot and let it do the killing for me. 

no online co-op..really? GG said they fixed the loading but its still there.  they said they know people complained about the lack of online co-op.  they said during the beta that they would see what they can do to fix the capture points.

lol what a joke.

I cannot believe some lame arse gave you a thumbs up. Must be another hater. It's a whatever situation though. IGN will always be a biased, and unlegit in my opinion. I don't like them, and I haven't for well over seven years, and more. Eurogamer? Sorry. I just don't care about their opinion I guess either. 1up. Let me sum them up for you. Crap. It's like GameInformer, Progamer, Playstation Magazine, Xbox Magazine, or even Nintendo power. Most of the time. It's a biased article. It's why I honestly don't care for reviews. Stop being a drone.

So, you don't like KILLZONE3. I'm not surprised. The only joke here is the haters coming here to nitpick, complain, and hate (of course.) I'm sorry GG did not listen to your little fits. Too bad. I enjoy the capture honestly, and while I miss spawn grenades. I am more relieved now that my team doesn't have to suffer because, of some incompetent wannabe tactician. Chucking spawn grenades at the enemies feet just for "us" to get blasted away as soon as "we" spawn. Totally lame right.

Beyond that are you really complaining about "loading", and "co-op"?! O-M-G... I think just had a face palm attack big enough to be considered "epic". Your nitpicking, and complaining is what the joke is. I'm sure of that now.

Again. Chug haterade till you have reach desired b^tch levels.

941610-jumbofacepalm_jpg_jumbo_facepalm_image_by_arem9682_super.jpg

Photobucket

lol facepalm all you want. it doesnt bother me at all.  lol

no online co-op is a valid complaint. 

have fun capturing spawn points when the enemy can respawn with invincibility.

lol of course you dont care about eurogamers, gamespots, or igns reviews because they arent giving it perfect 10s.

so how are you liking the matchmaking so far?  the stupid pop ups?  lame killstreaks?  hey lets run for 20 feet and get silent footsteps.

someone gave me a thumbs up and you call them a hater?  why just because they dont agree with your opinion?  hahahaha

Message 46 of 87 (39 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Feb 4, 2011

I guess the story must really have been bad after all. All the review say the story isn't that good. I think i'll wait a bit before I get Killzone 3. Gonna see SOCOM 4 reviews first befire I decide, plus I have a feeling this game will have some connection problems for awhile.

Message 47 of 87 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Feb 4, 2011

i remember that but i dont cry about the controls, i can adjust to any game controls

Message 48 of 87 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Feb 4, 2011

yeah, they gave GTA 4 a bunch of pperfect reviews naming on of the best games of all times but in my opinion i think gta4 sucks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 49 of 87 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2243 posts

Feb 4, 2011

who gives a damn. good shooter games always get low scores. games like socom 2 and 3... shitty games like gta, cod, gears get better scores.

BUT HONESTLY, ARE YOU GONNA PLAY THE GAME OR PLAY WITH THE REVIEW SCORE?!?!?!?

sav
>>>>>>> EVERYONE GO TO MCSERIES DOT COM NOA!!!
Message 50 of 87 (39 Views)
0 Likes