Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
527 posts

Re: so far all reviews are WORSE than kz2.

Feb 4, 2011

Your not a real Gamer, If your basing your opinions around some of these sites reviews. Stand on your Own two feet and draw your own conclusions. If you don't like it because you Played the "ALPHA CODE BETA" then cool, but to say you don't like the story mode which you havent even played because people you don't know said they don't like it is ridiculous.

I've also seen sites give the game 9.5 out of 10, 9.3 out of 10, and as low as 8.5 out of 10 which isnt a bad score.

Reviews don't mean much in gaming, it's about which game "YOU" enjoy. Modern Warfare got 10's and 9.5's but we see how that turned out LOL

If you want to play with me in Killzone 3 or any other FPS my PSN is: MrShootFirst67

For Sports and all other genre Games my PSN: is TerribleTe67

XBL: MrShootFirst67
Steam: Trigga67
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 87 (36 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Feb 4, 2011

gamespot gave it a 8.5 ,where kz2 got a 9/10

so I wasnt impressed with this as much as I was with the first

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 87 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2600 posts

Feb 4, 2011

the one big negative i had about kz2 was the story and it looks like it'll be the same with kz3.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 87 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Feb 4, 2011

terriblete67 wrote:

Your not a real Gamer, If your basing your opinions around some of these sites reviews. Stand on your Own two feet and draw your own conclusions. If you don't like it because you Played the "ALPHA CODE BETA" then cool, but to say you don't like the story mode which you havent even played because people you don't know said they don't like it is ridiculous.

I've also seen sites give the game 9.5 out of 10, 9.3 out of 10, and as low as 8.5 out of 10 which isnt a bad score.

Reviews don't mean much in gaming, it's about which game "YOU" enjoy. Modern Warfare got 10's and 9.5's but we see how that turned out LOL

I do it for the Money, they can have the fame, I'd rather be a rich nobody, than broke with a name!!

Just chill out, and enjoy your life....Its 1 Death every 14 seconds in America, Don't waist time on Hate!!!

The way i see it...basing a review off a Beta/Demo is BIASED!!!!!!

Seems every time a PS3 Exclusive comes out it gets bad reviews....

These Website should base a review off full games and not Beta/Demos

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 87 (36 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1056 posts

Feb 4, 2011

saintsfan1991 wrote:

terriblete67 wrote:

I do it for the Money, they can have the fame, I'd rather be a rich nobody, than broke with a name!!

Just chill out, and enjoy your life....Its 1 Death every 14 seconds in America, Don't waist time on Hate!!!

They have the full game......

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 87 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Feb 4, 2011

XxPoSTeR_bOYxX wrote:

saintsfan1991 wrote:

terriblete67 wrote:

I'm just saying..they should wait until game is out for all of people to play

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 87 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Feb 4, 2011

Rorek_IronBlood wrote:

(lol)

All "reviews".. Show me some proof. Not just some punk haters who've been chugging haterade because, they cannot seem to grasp this game, or because, it's not like their generic "arcade" game. Please. Show me some "legit" reviews. You sound butt hurt though.

Photobucket

so now they are all haters drinking haterade?  lol  maybe they just didnt think it was as good as kz2.

so ign, gamespot, eurogamer, and 1up are no longer legit sites? 3 of the scores 90+ are official playstation magazines so of course they wil lgive it a good score. why would i be butt hurt?  im not losing $60 on this game.  lol

anyways im glad i was in the beta, and im glad there was a demo out today. 

it shows me that the capture points are still lame, and that i can set up a bot and let it do the killing for me. 

no online co-op..really? GG said they fixed the loading but its still there.  they said they know people complained about the lack of online co-op.  they said during the beta that they would see what they can do to fix the capture points.

lol what a joke.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 87 (36 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1056 posts

Feb 4, 2011

saintsfan1991 wrote:

XxPoSTeR_bOYxX wrote:

saintsfan1991 wrote:

terriblete67 wrote:

Why should they wait for everyone else to play it when all a review really is anyway is the reviewers opinion?

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 87 (36 Views)
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Feb 4, 2011

XxPoSTeR_bOYxX wrote:

saintsfan1991 wrote:

XxPoSTeR_bOYxX wrote:

saintsfan1991 wrote:

terriblete67 wrote:

Why should they wait for everyone else to play it when all a review really is anyway is the reviewers opinion?

Well For the Record I'm not a fanboy, just want to throw that out there...

Anyway Weather it would be PS3/360 game....They are just Biased and I do agree with you that yes......it is their opinion, but Seems like site like IGN and N4G Just try to put all the games that come out down.....

But Oh...If it's Call Of Duty.....PERFECT 10 Hmmmmm.......

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 87 (36 Views)
Gaming Beast
2106 posts

Feb 4, 2011

This is kind of pointless to argue about. The beta is open now, so anybody here can just download it and try it out. No sense in waiting three months after the game is released, and checking the average review score at that point. Just play it now and see if it appeals to you. This isn't rocket science.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 87 (36 Views)