Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 27 2011
By: JOKERSHENCHMAN PlayStation MVP 2052 posts

Who could it be? (KILLZONE 3 MAJOR SPOILERS)

14 replies 801 views Edited Feb 27, 2011

((((MAJOR SPOILERS))))

Wow, I really was not expecting the ISA to nuke Helghan.

I thought Killzone was all over until I saw the two Helghasts on the surface and then opening that capsule and saying "welcome home, sir".

Who could this possible be? Radec is dead, Visari is dead, Orlock and Stahl are dead, WHO CAN IT BE?!

I haven`t played the first Killzone, but I read the entire timeline on KZ Command Center and I didn`t see anything about what happened to Cobar or whatever his name is (as far as I can remember I didn`t see anything about Cobar).

Obviously Radec is dead, Visari is most likely dead, Orlock was disintegrated, and Stahl was the first one to get nuked. So it can`t be any of those. Could it be someone else in the background pulling all the strings?

Discuss.

photo 77fc1ce2-cb52-4a96-a32f-4b687a5d219a_zps58b38293.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (801 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2956 posts

Re: Who could it be? (KILLZONE 3 MAJOR SPOILERS)

Feb 27, 2011

I have heard theories that Visari is alive and only his double was killed, if Visari is the one who came out then it would seem pretty strange that Stahl's soldiers weren't surprised. It is possible that Stahl survived if he was in an extremely armored vault-like section of his ship.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (801 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

Feb 27, 2011

Cobar is dead, General Stratson killed him in Killzone Liberation (well, he shot him after you beat him to death).

The guy in the leech pod could either be Stahl (you never really saw him die), Visari (the double/clone theory) or a completely different character we never heard of.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (801 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32203 posts

Feb 27, 2011

i asumed it was Stahl.

a "crash landed" escape pod, 2 Stahl Arms soldiers welcoming who ever was inside and calling him "sir".

id be suprised if it wasnt Stahl.

possibly a disfigured and even more angry Stahl. XD

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (801 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2052 posts

Feb 27, 2011

the_original_se wrote:

i asumed it was Stahl.

a "crash landed" escape pod, 2 Stahl Arms soldiers welcoming who ever was inside and calling him "sir".

Ashes... ashes... we all fall down...
Last 6 purchased games.

That would be amazing!

Although I seriously doubt Stahl made it out alive. I mean the nuke hit his cruiser DIRECTLY if I`m not mistaken.

It sure didn`t look like he had enough time to escape. Even if he did, the blast radius of the petrusite nuke would probably have taken his escape pod out too.

photo 77fc1ce2-cb52-4a96-a32f-4b687a5d219a_zps58b38293.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (801 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32203 posts

Feb 27, 2011

JOKERSHENCHMAN wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

i asumed it was Stahl.

Ashes... ashes... we all fall down...
Last 6 purchased games.

That would be amazing!

Although I seriously doubt Stahl made it out alive. I mean the nuke hit his cruiser DIRECTLY if I`m not mistaken.

It sure didn`t look like he had enough time to escape. Even if he did, the blast radius of the petrusite nuke would probably have taken his escape pod out too.

he probably managed to survive because hes so damn crazy.

after years of working with radiation, he probably became immune to its effects. maybe the high concentration of radiation from the blast pushed it over the edge and mutated him.

maybe in KZ4 we will deal with some new mutated Helghast super soldiers due to the whole planet being irradiated. :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (801 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2956 posts

Feb 27, 2011

It would be funny if it was that one Helghast senator that motioned that Stahl be appointed autarch, and it was was part of some kind of elaborate conspiracy.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (801 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Feb 27, 2011

It's rico...I mean he kills Visari point blank and then nukes Stahl because he got better weapons! it all makes perfect sense....He probably jettisoned off the ISA ship after an argument with Narville about something ("let's go to Earth!" "RICO I WILL COURT MARTIAL YOU TEN DIFFERENT WAYS IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET US BACK TO VETKA") so then he just said screw it and went back to the planet that truly understands him...Helgahn

i knew there was a reason he was a total jerk in all the games

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (801 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1889 posts

Feb 27, 2011

I assumed it was Stahl, but I hope it's Gregor Hakha. How awesome would that be?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (801 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7641 posts

Feb 27, 2011

Lithograph wrote:

I assumed it was Stahl, but I hope it's Gregor Hakha. How awesome would that be?

That would be crazy, if it was Hakha. I kinda doubt GG bring him back though.

Sig by nuno
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (801 Views)
0 Likes