Highlighted
Jul 28 2010
By: commanderlewis Treasure Hunter 6086 posts

Very interesting video from Hiphop gamer

40 replies 45 views Edited Jul 28, 2010

Video

Guys keep the discussion to what we've learned from the interview, and not about whether or not, you like HHGr, and if his grammar is bad etc...if you feel the need to discuss him, please do so over at Ng4..or whatever the site is called.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 17 of 41 (45 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6086 posts

Re: Very interesting video from Hiphop gamer

Jul 28, 2010

They talk a little about mp..and  a lot about some major changes in the game i really think you guys should watch this video..i started watching from a few mins into the video..so i don't know the beginning but from what i watched so far..its very interesting.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 41 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2829 posts

Jul 28, 2010

Guh, Lewis please don't bring him to Playstation forums. Bunch of us at N4g already cannot stand him and his flame bait titles.

I can fly, just ask Berg
Message 2 of 41 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4592 posts

Jul 28, 2010

you gets a kudo and a gold star for a good find alot of very important questions answered and asked very nice 

Photobucket
Message 3 of 41 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
270 posts

Jul 28, 2010

Raptors138 wrote:

Guh, Lewis please don't bring him to Playstation forums. Bunch of us at N4g already cannot stand him and his flame bait titles.

Quit being so damn immature.

Anyways, this is a great interview. Weapon customization is likely a no go. Having to create 2 different models for each variation would be a pain.

Message 4 of 41 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4592 posts

Jul 28, 2010

ThakidIg wrote:

Raptors138 wrote:

Anyways, this is a great interview. Weapon customization is likely a no go. Having to create 2 different models for each variation would be a pain.

thats likely to speculation still yeah it would be a pain but if they wanted to give that to the players they are going to make it 

Photobucket
Message 5 of 41 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4088 posts

Jul 28, 2010

HawkxEye wrote:

ThakidIg wrote:

Raptors138 wrote:

thats likely to speculation still yeah it would be a pain but if they wanted to give that to the players they are going to make it 

I understand the reasoning behind the loading more models, but they could use a weapon class that uses the base model, and decorate the class with modifications so that instead of having to load say M82, M82 with red dot, M82 with scope, you simply load M82 and then the model for the decorator, and swap out as needed

Custard - Smacked On Your Gob!
Deus Ex Trout
Message 6 of 41 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4592 posts

Jul 28, 2010

heckler82 wrote:

HawkxEye wrote:

ThakidIg wrote:

Raptors138 wrote:

I understand the reasoning behind the loading more models, but they could use a weapon class that uses the base model, and decorate the class with modifications so that instead of having to load say M82, M82 with red dot, M82 with scope, you simply load M82 and then the model for the decorator, and swap out as needed

well really they could do any number of things to get what they want they are building something from nothing

Photobucket
Message 7 of 41 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2829 posts

Jul 28, 2010

ThakidIg wrote:

Raptors138 wrote:

I'm only going to point out that you're being immature by calling me immature. I was simply stating my opinion on how I dislike Hiphopgamer and his constant use of flamebait to get hits for his site. 

If you cannot accept that, then you should watch who you call immature.

I can fly, just ask Berg
Message 8 of 41 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jul 28, 2010

Good find there. Still waiting for some detailed MP info though. It is smart of GG to worry about SP first though.

Message 9 of 41 (45 Views)
0 Likes