Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: The Helghast: The Official Thread od the Helghast

Jun 12, 2010

So this is how it is, Dubb.

We fought together and we bled together. We dropped into battle in the same Intruder. We were in the same squad. We are the top recruits from the ISA Combat Tactician School. No one could call in reinforcements like we could. Our brains put together would equal disaster for the Higgs. We were invincible. I knew something was wrong with you when you started asking questions like "What are we fighting for?" and "Why are we really here?". It was as if you didn't see notice them invade Vekta. I knew something was wrong when you saw the New Sun go down with Colonel Templar and you simply... smiled, as if the Colonel's death had somehow liberated you.

When you left that morning to patrol Salamun Market and you didn't return to the cruiser, I knew what had happened. You had become one of them.

Believe me, the day we meet on the battlefield will hurt you more than it will hurt me, because I will not hesitate to drop you.

It's okay, old friend. Everything will be alright. I will help you. I will show you the light. You don't have to apologize to me or anyone else. You do, however, have to apologize to The Colonel when you meet him. He will forgive you. He is a good man.

Dubb, I am going to arrange that meeting.

Dubb, I will set you free.

PS: Purple and Mosh, you sicken me.:smileyvery-happy:

Ghost sig
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 49 (262 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6970 posts

Jun 12, 2010

Ghost_with_Gun wrote:

So this is how it is, Dubb.

We fought together and we bled together. We dropped into battle in the same Intruder. We were in the same squad. We are the top recruits from the ISA Combat Tactician School. No one could call in reinforcements like we could. Our brains put together would equal disaster for the Higgs. We were invincible. I knew something was wrong with you when you started asking questions like "What are we fighting for?" and "Why are we really here?". It was as if you didn't see notice them invade Vekta. I knew something was wrong when you saw the New Sun go down with Colonel Templar and you simply... smiled, as if the Colonel's death had somehow liberated you.

When you left that morning to patrol Salamun Market and you didn't return to the cruiser, I knew what had happened. You had become one of them.

Believe me, the day we meet on the battlefield will hurt you more than it will hurt me, because I will not hesitate to drop you.

It's okay, old friend. Everything will be alright. I will help you. I will show you the light. You don't have to apologize to me or anyone else. You do, however, have to apologize to The Colonel when you meet him. He will forgive you. He is a good man.

Dubb, I am going to arrange that meeting.

Dubb, I will set you free.

PS: Purple and Mosh, you sicken me.:smileyvery-happy:

No friend, it is you who has lost sight. What IS the ISA fighting for? A war of vengeance wrought in blood lust after the conflict on Vekta.

Ask yourself though what is at stake. What if the ISA wins and every Helghast dies by their guns? Medals to be awarded, victory parades? Then what. The UCA will cast you aside  and under thumb unopposed. The Helghast fight with conviction, conviction that brought their survival on the harshest of colonies of man. They fight with the goals of a free Helghan, and free colonies of man. As long as the UCN stands there will be nothing but strife and oppression in the universe.

Helghas stands for that fleeting hope of parity between the Terrans and Colonies of man. That we will be equal and no longer under the oppressive regime of the UCN. I made a choise, a choice as Helghast I had the freedom to make as an ISA soldier I could not. I choose to fight as a free man than die on someones orders.

We fight on the graves of our forefathers, and our guns will never tire.We are Helghast, and we will be victorious.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 49 (262 Views)
Gaming Beast
2459 posts

Re: The Helghast: The Official Thread of the Helghast

Jun 13, 2010

May the Helghast rise to power O_O

Also, beaners and Dubb's role playing is pretty interesting

BF3 Stats

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 49 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9660 posts

Jun 13, 2010

xX-SiLeNcE-Xx wrote:

FIRST!!!

You made the graphics? Nicely done man!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"The Future is Black"
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 49 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Jun 16, 2010

pretty cool thread

Zombieland Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 49 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3786 posts

Jun 16, 2010

Lol I love it when fiction mode kicks in for Dubb and Beans. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 49 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Jun 16, 2010

Down with the ISA scum! They think they can kick us off Vetka, take it for their own, and think there can be peace? We were not invading Vetka, but taking back the planet that was rightfully ours! And still they dare bring the fight to Helghan!? We all know the real reason they came, for our rich resources. They are always spinning their propaganda!

Is it not us, the Helghast, who have built a nation from nothing ,on a planet which hath a fury that rivaled our own? That spoke of freedom and liberation from the diminutive and possessive ISA scoundrels? That showed our might on Vetka, and repelled the ISA off-worlders from Helghan!? Who is really the true evil here, the ones that has always taken but never given back?  The people that sent us to Helghan to die, the tyrants that murder our people and push us to the brink of destruction? It is the ruthless ISA forces! It is their evil which spreads across the stars. It is the ISA that murder our leaders in cold blood. That hunger for decimation of all our kind!

But we are strong. Even with our beloved leader Visari dead we shall rise from the ashes of Helghan. Renewed with a power no man can fathom! WE SHALL IRRADICATE THEM FROM OUR PLANET! They are a scourge, a human pestilence that must be wiped out! They tried to destroy us, they tried to infest our planet with their presence. But they were crushed under the might of the Helghast machine! And though our cities burn and our dead lay in the streets we shall rebuild! We shall be reborn! Nothing will stand in our way to the utter annihilation of the ISA forces!!!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 49 (262 Views)
Survivor
2582 posts

Oct 13, 2010

Excuse me...

Yeah, uh hi there...

I was looking for the ISA thread...  Anyone seen it?

(Necrothread awesomeness...  For teh Dubbz...  Summon the Kraken!)

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 49 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Oct 13, 2010

I was looking for the ISA thread myself and stumbled into this godforsaken mess.  Just a bunch of Visari butt kissers and hig lovers in here.  I mean how could you possible like a guy that nukes his own people?  It's just cowardly.  Oh well, when we get off this craphole planet, then nuke it from orbit (it's the only way to be sure) I'll make sure to personally come down after it's all said and done and urinate on you and your buddies' ashes.  Have a nice day, you hig cannon fodder.

Dead men tell no tales... unless they have a note attached to them...
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 49 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1853 posts

Oct 13, 2010

Qlaahrqueh wrote:

I was looking for the ISA thread myself and stumbled into this godforsaken mess.  Just a bunch of Visari butt kissers and hig lovers in here.  I mean how could you possible like a guy that nukes his own people?  It's just cowardly.  Oh well, when we get off this craphole planet, then nuke it from orbit (it's the only way to be sure) I'll make sure to personally come down after it's all said and done and urinate on you and your buddies' ashes.  Have a nice day, you hig cannon fodder.

I'm going to enjoy watching you die, Vektan scum.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 49 (262 Views)
0 Likes