Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 08 2012
By: Goldhawk1 Keyblade Wielder 9643 posts

New to Killzone

5 replies 517 views Edited Jul 8, 2012

Hey guys I was wondering if there was any tips anyone could give me or anything like that.

I'm fairly new to the series...I played like an hour of killzone 2 and completed killzone 3's story twice. 

For online a lot of things are confusing me. 

How fast are kills in this game? 

Why can't I judge sound? I even have a head set and I can't even tell where gun fire is taking place.

Maps seem like they're increadibly small and ultra campy. 

What's a good class?  The LMG seems really powerful...I've been using that and doing really really well but I wouldn't mind getting used to another class.

Are head shots 1 shot kill?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (517 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: New to Killzone

Jul 8, 2012
Sup Goldhawk.

I'm on my phone so excuse the brief post.

You'll have to try out the guns. The sniper is the fastest killing at a 1HK.

The maps vary in size. I haven't really seen anyone camping other than marksman, which is sort of a given considering they have a cloak.

Go into audio settings and make sure that you're on stereo sound, not mono.

Yes, the LMG is very good. All classes have different uses and are fairly balanced, there is no best. I personally do the best with the marksman and infiltrator in guerilla warfare. The tactician and field medic are very useful in warzone. Capture spawns (extremely important) and use the awesome assault rifle with the tactician, wreck havoc with the medics LMG and keep yourself and your teammates on your front lines longer.

Depends on the weapon I think. The stronger weapons are a 1hk for sure and I think weaker ones like the SMG and basic pistol are 2 or 3.

I've played kz2 and just picked up the kz3 mp at the end of June. Add me if you want and I'll accept and play with you when I get back (see sig).

Oh and one last thing; weapon damage decreases over range. It might be 6 bullets up close but 9 from far away (values are made up).
Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (511 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Jul 16, 2012

You should playing KZ2, with that you will have a blast - king of hardcores FPS wise.

Take the tactican or the infiltrator...add me, if you playing online, some squadgaming.

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (484 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 29, 2012

i think u need to learn how to quickscope because its really fun and youll proof yourself as good & world famuos :robotembarrassed::robotmad::smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Add me we can run and gun sometime on kz3
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (338 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4898 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Give each class a try and see how well you handle with them.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (332 Views)
0 Likes