May 13 2013
By: DexterP17 First Son 13 posts

Looking for people to join my clan

5 replies 685 views Edited May 13, 2013

I'm looking for people to join a new clan I'm making that play Killzone regularly. We can be able to play any game mode anyone feels like playing and might even try a few clan matches if we can sync our play styles together. A mic would be good to have to better communicate with each other, but you don't have to have one.

I'm just trying to make a friendly clan that likes to win. It gets tiring playing with randoms and having them not really participate in the game mode.

The clan name is DS-Unit (DS-U) If anyone is interested just reply here or shoot me a PSN message requesting and I'll send you an invite. PSN ID: DexterP17

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (685 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Looking for people to join my clan

May 13, 2013

Oh cool i would check your clan up ill may join.The-Last-of-Us-7.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (682 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 14, 2013
Okay! Just let me know if you want a clan invite.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (678 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jun 4, 2013

still open to invites? i just JUST started playing last night. had played before a little. but loving it. have a call of duty game...and it passed the time. but this really works. its so much better.

anyone drop me a psn message if you want to play with me. i have a mic, a bluetooth. and i use it, 50/50. if my wife is home i usually dont so i can talk to her to while i play. but otherwise i'm on and active and all about co-op play.

""putting my portable id here via moblie device is not as simple as i thought copy/paste function doesnt want to copy it right, oh well""
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (637 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 25, 2013

still spots open? my PSN is TmT91

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (589 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Add me:  Krohns89

I play KZ3 5 days a week at least.  Looking for some people to join regularly. And Im not half bad either.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (533 Views)
0 Likes