Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: Killzone 4: What we need

Jun 19, 2012

they need more weapons, including attachments, although I love the m82 assault rifle.  I felt that Killzone 3 was really dumbed down. Very disappointed

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 46 (897 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Bump. I hope GG sees this and understands that this is STILL what the real fans of KZ want.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 46 (882 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 29, 2012

wel basicaly I think what we need is like osme kind of like complete revamp so da game is more like halo or something because it will be more cool  i seriously think if they make it more like halo it will make more sense for example halo is realy popular and it spawnd lots of popuolar series like red and blue killzone has never done anything like this what do you guys think? i think u should prove me wrong because it think this is a good idea

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 46 (861 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jan 3, 2013
I love the killzone series and play KZ3 online on a weekly basis. I wished more players were on KZ2 cause I agree with all your comments. I think I am going to look for my old KZ2 disc and get back into the game...... Here come some fresh meat !!!!! Only till I get used to the controls again.... Lol
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 46 (627 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
316 posts

Jan 10, 2013

HaloLord225 wrote:

wel basicaly I think what we need is like osme kind of like complete revamp so da game is more like halo or something because it will be more cool  i seriously think if they make it more like halo it will make more sense for example halo is realy popular and it spawnd lots of popuolar series like red and blue killzone has never done anything like this what do you guys think? i think u should prove me wrong because it think this is a good idea

Killzone is not Halo. Halo is very fantastical in it's approach to sci-fi, while Killzone is more grounded in reality. That's shown in both the visual styles and the gameplay. Keep Killzone as Killzone, keep Halo as Halo. There are fans of both series, we don't need some mediocre, inbred hybrid of the two.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 46 (607 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

KZ2 had it all and then KZ3 came and failed miserably.

Agree on everything, except for the super heavy KZ2 controls....close quarter combat was a pain in the **bleep**.

Dont get me wrong, Im all for a heavy&realistic feel, but I think KZ3 made it perfect when it comes to this.

And let us not forget the health, KZ3 health is freaking COD style low.

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 46 (586 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jan 26, 2013
I know allot of you my not like this but i allways say to my self the KZ2 and 3 where the Gears of war of the ps3 but theres only one problem and thes that it is a fps i think theres no game on the ps3 the work better us a 3 person shooter other then KZ i think KZ4 need to be a 3rd person shooter like gears of war theres oready allot of fps out there turn killzone 4 in to a 3rdperson shooter and lest have a blass
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 46 (537 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11920 posts

Feb 10, 2013
GG just do you. seb <3
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 46 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2903 posts

Feb 21, 2013
I disagree with the weighty controls. Other then that I would love to see more of a return to more of a KZ2 multiplayer. I like the controls on KZ3 better than 2 but that's about it.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 46 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 22, 2013

I really hope Killzone Shadow Fall gets an ask the developer thread like Killzone 3 did because xeno makes some good points and I think the developers should consider what he has said. Overall killzone 2 was the superior multiplayer game and most killzone fans that have played both games would agree on that. I do disagree with what he said about the controls because frankly, killzone 2 was an absolute chore to play before the high precision patch. Killzone 3 did it right. They still had a weighty feel, they simply found the right balance between that and responsive controls.

What I want to see from GG is proper implementation of the cover system. When I first played Killzone 2 I thought it was a revolutionary game mechanic for first person shooters but it was poorly implemented. Don't get me wrong. It works perfectly fine in single player but there is a reason they have never implemented it in multiplayer. Of course part of the reason is that online the combat is more 'arena' style so enimies are coming from multiple directions so sticking yourself to cover may not be a bright idea. In campaign mode, however,  enemies are usually infront of you so getting shot in the back from a random guy is rather unlikely. This by no means doesn't mean that there aren't situations in multiplayer where it can be useful.

Shooting enemis from cover is far more efficient in a cover system. Look at the process in another fps like cod for example. If you're crouching behind cover, press cirlcle to stand > l1 to aim > r1 to shoot > circle to return to crouch. If you compare that to the updated cover sytem in killzone 3, once you're in cover press l1 to  aim > r1 to shoot, release l1 and you're back in cover. Its an easier process. There are situations where it can be useful, however, taking the first point into consideration, there are also situations where just crouching is simply a better option.

This is where GG messed up. I as a player can't choose when I wan to crouch or take cover if its the same button. As it is, if I just want to crouch or I'm crouch walking etc. and I'm too close to a wall my character is forced into cover. In multiplayer that could become an absolute nuisance rather than a smart game mechanic. All I simply ask GG to do is have sperate buttons for crouch and cover. It may not affect campaign that much but it can give the cover system a chance in multiplayer. Whether you use it or not would be the PLAYER'S choice as you can still crouch normally. I still think it's a revolutionary fps mechanic and  it is what separates killzone from everything else. It's part of what makes killzone.... killzone and it's part of what makes it so fun. With that said it can be an excellent addition to  multiplayer if given the chance.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 46 (447 Views)
0 Likes