Mar 16, 2011

meh.ro1318.jpg

Message 61 of 73 (391 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3512 posts

Re: Killzone 3 already sucks?

Mar 17, 2011

Compelling:having a powerful and irresistible effect; requiring acuteadmiration, attention, or respect

I dont see this game having this effect on its players overall. KZ does not suck in anyway nor is it dead guys...So here's a few thoughts.

For me to be really good at something..I have to feel compelled. Driven. People will crawl through a jungle on their knees IF something is compelling enough. Here's what I see...7 people on my friends list preordered. We started a Killzone clan. We ALL played it for a week straight.Then it hit. Not one of them WANTS to play Killzone now but they like the game. I am kinda upset over this actually cause I started a clan..I even made us a killzone website and it took me 3 days to make it so trust me when I say this is disturbing seeing people boot back up mag and call of dookie.When asked if you wanna play KZ...they dont want to. So,me being all about team work(Im not a K/D ratio player..I adore team work) I see this... I do not think its controls,maps or movement or gun problems as some say....Most of it is players playing all these shooter games the same way.Chasing red dots...(red dot syndrome I tell you) Playing all modes like there all team deathmatch's.Thing is...its not compelling US to play..Its not just you or me gang....Sure,I wanna defend this game big time.I spent close to 150 bucks for the Helghast edition

So,what compells you to play?

Jsnows007 wrote:

people dont like it cause they arent good at it so they bash it. either way there will be people to play with so who cares

Message 62 of 73 (391 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 18, 2011

first the load time SUCKS

2. WEAPONS are all messed up

3. spot and mark SUCKS

4. U R A FIRST TIME PLAYER AND IT JOINS U TO GAME WITH EVERYONE RANKED UP?????????

5. KILLZONE 2 IS MUCH BETTER GAME ..................................

Message 63 of 73 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
277 posts

Mar 19, 2011

Anyone who thinks this is an amazing game just because it has Move and 3D are "bonkers" Most KZ fans don't care about those things and most don't use them. We just wanted a fun fps game.

Message 64 of 73 (391 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 15, 2012

I actually bought a PS3 for the Killzone franchise around two weeks ago... its definitely the most visually satisfying FPS i've ever played. I kinda regret my purchase though since not many people play the game and KZ 3 certainly feels a bit of a downgrade balance-wise from KZ 2. There's not much the oppossition can do once you've secured the tactical spawns... makes the game feel way too linear in that aspect. And the lack of searching for lobbies makes it even more difficult to find full games. Wish i had done a bit more research before purchasing something on impulse. Before i get the "your probably garbage at the game comment" from what I've played 60 hours worth, i have a 2.3 K/D.

Message 65 of 73 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1853 posts

Apr 17, 2012

Your PS3 is still worth it to play Killzone 2. It's still going strong.

Message 66 of 73 (391 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 3, 2012

Took your  word for it and purchased KZ 2. I've gotta say that apart from sound and visuals this game is surprisingly much better than KZ 3. Very chaotic and  your given various options for spawning. Really enjoying my experience so far. My only gripe is that assault class...totally ridiculous.

Message 67 of 73 (391 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 6, 2012

This game's hud sucks big time. If you have a plasma screen and don't want it to have image retention, don't play this game. Guerrilla Games don't give a damn about it. It would be fairly easy to implement a hud opacity option, but they don't care...

Message 68 of 73 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Jun 12, 2012

Lomax_Brazil wrote:

This game's hud sucks big time. If you have a plasma screen and don't want it to have image retention, don't play this game. Guerrilla Games don't give a **** about it. It would be fairly easy to implement a hud opacity option, but they don't care...

We begged for hud options, but nobody listened.

Photobucket
Message 69 of 73 (391 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5955 posts

Jul 5, 2012
I love both kz2 and kz3. I love the close up melee kills, they never get old!
"RNGsus, hallowed be thy name. Thy digits come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in the Tower. Give us this day our daily shards. And forgive us our dismantles, as we forgive those who have dismantled before us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the Cryptarch. For thine is the loot table, the engrams, and the luck, forever and ever."
~Amen
Message 70 of 73 (384 Views)
0 Likes