Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Re: Killzone 3 May Be Best FPS

Sep 30, 2012

Hopefully the KZ3 servers stay up for a loong time, especially noew that the KZ1, KZ2, and KZ3 tripl pack is coming out. KZ3 is the only FPS I enjoy playing online

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 27 (702 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Oct 4, 2012

There was something a little odd about how quickly some cutscenes would pop in during the game and if there were maps for Operations, I'd say yes. It was a fun ride though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 27 (686 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2521 posts

Oct 9, 2012

pcfreak4 wrote:

MonkeyDad1977 wrote:

Hopefully Killzone 4 has a better story.  The story on Killzone 3 sucked.

What was wrong with it?

Although I can somewhat agree, it was boring and slow at times.

Almost everything went wrong with the story. It had so much potential from the end of KZ2 but it went completely another way from changing curtain character's personalities and voice actors, like narville, to the worst ending I have ever seen in a video game. It was anti-climatic and it still didn't give us an in site into helghan society. I would have liked it when the main character's dressed up as the enemy that they would also see how helghan's lived, what the people do beside's waging war. To me helghan felt like a military planet with no civilian life because of the fact that you never see a female helghan or a kid that wasn't a statue from the opening credit.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 27 (659 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Correction kz3 is THE BEST FPS!! Certainly I like it if you couldn't figure it out.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 27 (568 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Personally I think Killzone 3 is the best in the series.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 27 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Personally I think Killzone 3 is the best in the series.

I agree. It was much better looking and felt better than KZ2. Better locals, more fun multiplayer, and other reasons KZ3 beats KZ2

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 27 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Jan 3, 2013

I've played a lot of Killzone 2; about half and half SP/MP and while it is definitely better than 3 in some ways, in others I prefer 3 as well.  2 has the more polished campaign and more robust MP but 3 added to and tightened up a few aspects of gameplay and in some ways is simply more fun to play.  I'm starting to get into MP in 3 now and am enjoying it.  There are ways around base camping with TSA's.  I've done it myself in Botzone on Elite with 15 npc's so a decent human team should be able to outwit any campers as well.  It's basically a power struggle aspect in itself to be addressed as part of a match vs a nuissance to me.  

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 27 (424 Views)
0 Likes