Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 19 2012
By: Veringetorix Hekseville Citizen 309 posts

Killzone 3 MP community

3 replies 312 views Edited Jun 19, 2012

Hey guys,

I have not touched the Killzone 3 MP for quite some time.  How is the community holding up?  I was just so dissapointed in the lack of Ops support and I felt that the game was unbalanced.  I logged over 100 hours of playing Killzone 2, and I don't even think I hit 30 for Killzone 3.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Re: Killzone 3 MP community

Jul 17, 2012
so far so good easily find a game come on back a great 1st person shooter love it of all the shooters out there grt graphics big maps only downfall it seems like gurilla games didnt support the game well with many maps and dlc
Gamer till the End
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1889 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Veringetorix wrote:

Hey guys,

I have not touched the Killzone 3 MP for quite some time.  How is the community holding up?  I was just so dissapointed in the lack of Ops support and I felt that the game was unbalanced.  I logged over 100 hours of playing Killzone 2, and I don't even think I hit 30 for Killzone 3.

I'll admit that I gave up on it long ago. I played hundreds of hours in KZ2 and reached Commander in Chief, but just lost interest in KZ3. I'm definitely looking forward to the next installment though. I have my fingers crossed that I'll feel the same way about the next game that I did for KZ:L and KZ2.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (270 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5211 posts

Jul 25, 2012
Since they released the freeware version of the game, it's gotten much better in finding matches with full lobbies.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (254 Views)
0 Likes