Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6970 posts

Re: Killzone 3 Ending / KZ4**Spoliers**!

Feb 25, 2011

ClinToN wrote:

Edizzle8002 wrote:

Natko plays the role of the second character in Co-op

as for Billinghurst...I can't believe nobody's floated the idea of him being the guy in that escape pod thing at the end.

Photobucket

He's king of the ISA and Helghast...sneaksy/

I support this. One Billinghurst to lead them all.

Photobucket
Message 51 of 86 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6970 posts

Feb 25, 2011

commanderlewis wrote:

I felt the impression that she was in dissagreement with her father over him nuking his own city. But took his hand out of respect! now the part that doesn't make any sense is why were there so many dead helghast in the hallway leading to Visari office? And at the end of the intro some random "sir the ISAs are here we have to leave" (something like that)

But it could be as you said! And if that was the cast! Why not come out of hiding? The ISAs were more than defeated. And really wasn't much of a treat!

things don't make any sense!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Her expression is more of surprise so I think it could be a double.  The thing though is how they are hinting at some elements of this with  the opening scene. Radec shoots the soldier who sees the nuke leave the palace, I think it alludes to Radec and Visari's guard killing themselves. If they knew of the double it would be essential to make sure that info didn't get out. Also the close-ups to Visari's face in every instance showing off the color of his eyes in the opening cinematic and in the cutscene in the palace, the eyes are different.

The reason for him not coming out could be the brewing power r between the military and Stahl. Perhaps he knew if he were to challenge Stahl, there would be a civil war. Though through him stringing along Stahl as a close advisory and having Orloc challenging him it could pose a way that Visari could gain complete control without the threat of civil war. The irradiation  of Helghan though is a different story, where the Helghast people stand  now, and if the UCA or ISA aim to help the planet rather than let the  population will determine the threat of war in the future.

Photobucket
Message 52 of 86 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 25, 2011

What should totally be the case is that the escape pod opens, Radec comes out all badass and whatnot, kicks all kindsa shit out of Sev and the rest of the ISA and becomes lord and master of the universe. Yep. I don't think that's unreasonable.

...and he survived cos a simple handgun round cannot penetrate through his pure epicness. I have word from GG guys, this is what happens. Yay Radec.

Message 53 of 86 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6086 posts

Feb 25, 2011

Dubbinenglish wrote:

commanderlewis wrote:

I felt the impression that she was in dissagreement with her father over him nuking his own city. But took his hand out of respect! now the part that doesn't make any sense is why were there so many dead helghast in the hallway leading to Visari office? And at the end of the intro some random "sir the ISAs are here we have to leave" (something like that)

But it could be as you said! And if that was the cast! Why not come out of hiding? The ISAs were more than defeated. And really wasn't much of a treat!

things don't make any sense!

Her expression is more of surprise so I think it could be a double.  The thing though is how they are hinting at some elements of this with  the opening scene. Radec shoots the soldier who sees the nuke leave the palace, I think it alludes to Radec and Visari's guard killing themselves. If they knew of the double it would be essential to make sure that info didn't get out. Also the close-ups to Visari's face in every instance showing off the color of his eyes in the opening cinematic and in the cutscene in the palace, the eyes are different.

The reason for him not coming out could be the brewing power r between the military and Stahl. Perhaps he knew if he were to challenge Stahl, there would be a civil war. Though through him stringing along Stahl as a close advisory and having Orloc challenging him it could pose a way that Visari could gain complete control without the threat of civil war. The irradiation  of Helghan though is a different story, where the Helghast people stand  now, and if the UCA or ISA aim to help the planet rather than let the  population will determine the threat of war in the future.

Photobucket

Good point! Thou i wished we had seem some movement of helghast people..some reconstruction..i mean its been 6 months since the war ended..so i'm sure they would want to have people back to work!

Message 54 of 86 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
636 posts

Feb 25, 2011

Visari is dead... i always think and find cheesy when people try to bring back dead people.

1) visari in kz1 has brown eyes dead visari has brown eyes (+ he didnt even expect to die)

2) stahl says Orlock let visari died (the high council would know)

3)They wouldnt fight over a paper crown

4) and most important of ALL: GG tried to eliminate the *in the eyes theory* ... it was a mistake, but a big mistake. so they made Orlock have brown AND blue eyes, And you see the the eyecolor switch, so its now a helghast common feat. (like mostly bald)

the shadow leans for Stahl (skiny, has hair) and hes the only villain we didnt see die(dead). im sure they kept him hidden for room for a new potential villain, make the cliffhanger bigger, but yeah they call stahl *sir* all the time, they are his soldiers and you see him try to run before the blast.

GG really screwed up on this one... its not like kz1, this time the helghast will never be back (they magicly will)

UCA aint gonna go easy on the survivors, this time they aimed personnaly at them.

Orlock said it, they wont give them time to rebuild...

i really dont know what they are gonna make up... helghast survive trough? who would let them become a military powerhouse again?

will they be taken over? (like vekta)

ISA gonna get away with it?

Message 55 of 86 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1828 posts

Feb 26, 2011

TheLegend1993 wrote:

What should totally be the case is that the escape pod opens, Radec comes out all badass and whatnot, kicks all kindsa **** out of Sev and the rest of the ISA and becomes lord and master of the universe. Yep. I don't think that's unreasonable.

...and he survived cos a simple handgun round cannot penetrate through his pure epicness. I have word from GG guys, this is what happens. Yay Radec.

Quoted For Truth.

....I miss Radec's voice in Multiplayer; Orlock sounds too incompetent for my tastes.

Message 56 of 86 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Feb 26, 2011

My ultimate Theory...(Actually makes sense).

If any of you remember the Opening intro to the game, After Visari gives his speech it shows Stahl and one of his Higg troopers shoot someone in the head, than a ship leaves...Could that possibly be Visari? As if it was a decoy that Visari had died and in the background of all the drama in K3 Visari had never died? Sounds weird but there is evidence behind this.

1.Who did Stahl kill at beginning cutscene?

2.If anyone remembers the "Eye" of Visari, how it was red in K2, but in K3's it's red.

3. "Welcome back" The end quote of K3. Could that mean Welcome back Visari to Helghan?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 57 of 86 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Feb 26, 2011

halowars7 wrote:

1.Who did Stahl kill at beginning cutscene?

one of the soldiers that retreated back into the palace at the end of Killzone 2,nevermind after watching it again,you can see the ship fly off with the ISA nuke,so it was before the city was nuked,and before the Battle at Visaris Palace,I dont know who that was

2.If anyone remembers the "Eye" of Visari, how it was red in K2, but in K3's it's red.

he had different eyes in KZ1 also, thats just mainly due to GG not paying attention to details

3. "Welcome back" The end quote of K3. Could that mean Welcome back Visari to Helghan?

no,they are welcoming Stahl back,you can clearly see its him by the outline of the shadow

Message 58 of 86 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Feb 26, 2011

So was Radec ultimately loyal to Stahl and did they detonate Red Dust without Visari knowing?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 59 of 86 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6086 posts

Feb 26, 2011

ClinToN wrote:

So was Radec ultimately loyal to Stahl and did they detonate Red Dust without Visari knowing?

Well well! That could be possible! Maybe Radec killed Visari's guards in an attempt to keep him hostage. So that the ISA will capture/kill him and Stahl would be in position to be leader, promtiong Radec to a higher rank? maybe Admiral? hmm would interesting.

Maybe the nuke was supposed to be moved to a save location. due to the ISA advancing faster than expected. But Stahl had other plans!

Maybe the the Hig trooper was telling them that the nuke was placed on a the attack ship instead of the transport. which made him a lease end?

Message 60 of 86 (127 Views)
0 Likes