Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
15117 posts

Re: Killzone 3 Ending / KZ4**Spoliers**!

Feb 24, 2011

They stole it when they were on Vekta in Killzone Liberation.

Message 21 of 86 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3720 posts

Feb 24, 2011

oh right, I kept mistaking the whole ship as the nuke launcher like mgs4 kinda

Message 22 of 86 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6970 posts

Feb 24, 2011

Ahhhhhkmon wrote:

Gunner76239 wrote:

I hope Rico,Narville and Sev are proud of themselves

in order to kill one man, they killed millions of innocent civilians, including women and children, I hope the UCN tries them has war criminals when they get back to Vekta

who ever that was in the escape pod, more than likely stahl becuase why would Visari be in an escape pod, if he was alive he would more likely be in a secret bunker,or on another planet,it doesnt matter becuase this is the worst ending of the entire Killzone series,a small group of soldiers fight off an entire planet kill most of its leaders,then vaporize its population, I am a Killzone fan,but I am disapointed by this game

Did you play Killzone 1? They only had 4 people. I personally liked the ending because it left a lot of room open for interpretation. Although I wished they would have filled in some plot holes like how Sev and Narville went from flying towards a ISA cruiser and then 6 months later in a secret base in Helghan....

I think has to do with cutting sections out of the cutscenes. Like right after the Narville rescue the scene when jammer comes in, then randomly cuts into a vehicle mission...of which you don't know what you are in much less how you got there.

As far as the ending it points to Visari playing with the (IMO juvenille plot of a body double). The opening cut scene has zoom in on Visari's green eyes, then in the palace on his red eyes...Plus that ominus "It's time to go" right at the end of the opening scene... Also the random "WE GOT A NOOK" moment firing on Stahl's ship was lol. 

Photobucket
Message 23 of 86 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 24, 2011

The guy in the pod is Narille. All the other Helghast are dead, and Narville is the only one not accounted for during the chase. Do you think possibly that he was brainwashed Jason Bourne style while he was a POW. I mean why else would he be so reluctant to attack all the time? Mind****.

Message 24 of 86 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15117 posts

Feb 24, 2011

Remember at the end of Killzone 2 when Visari died... everyone was like "It was a body double". What if that actually holds some water?

Notice how in the Killzone 3 intro when Visari goes to grab his daughters hand... then she recoils? I've been wondering why that is... what if... she felt something was different and that maybe... that wasn't really her father!? It's a clone or something. Might also explain why in the KZ2 intro Visari has different color eyes then he does at the end of the game.

Message 25 of 86 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2310 posts

Feb 24, 2011

I honestly think GG just doesn't know how to keep eye color the same throughout the game. In the ending of KZ2, his eyes were brown (decoy Visari, let's say), now if that Visari in the KZ3 intro is also the decoy, then why did he have blue eyes? Just like Visari in the KZ3 intro.

If you noticed Orlock had brown eyes in the meeting cutscenes, but blue in the end.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 86 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6086 posts

Feb 24, 2011

ilikemonkeys wrote:

Remember at the end of Killzone 2 when Visari died... everyone was like "It was a body double". What if that actually holds some water?

Notice how in the Killzone 3 intro when Visari goes to grab his daughters hand... then she recoils? I've been wondering why that is... what if... she felt something was different and that maybe... that wasn't really her father!? It's a clone or something. Might also explain why in the KZ2 intro Visari has different color eyes then he does at the end of the game.

WEBSITEYOUTUBEEMAILAIMPM

Official Rules of ConductNew User GuideGood Posting HabitsKudos FAQ</</div>

I felt the impression that she was in dissagreement with her father over him nuking his own city. But took his hand out of respect! now the part that doesn't make any sense is why were there so many dead helghast in the hallway leading to Visari office? And at the end of the intro some random "sir the ISAs are here we have to leave" (something like that)

But it could be as you said! And if that was the cast! Why not come out of hiding? The ISAs were more than defeated. And really wasn't much of a treat!

things don't make any sense!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 27 of 86 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2310 posts

Feb 24, 2011

Guys, let's be honest, GG's not that clever with stories.

It's gonna be Stahl.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 86 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15117 posts

Feb 24, 2011

That crazy ol' Visari dude. Who knows what's going on in that sociopathic mind of his.

---

So I framed through it and the pod that opens is called the "Leech Pod". It was those things that attached to the New Sun in KZ2. They seem to be sent out from the regular HGH cruisers. Whereas when you look at Stahl's cruiser it's clearly different from the others. It's ships that are sent out are not the same.

So I'm thinking the Leech Pod more then likely came from a HGH cruiser. Stahl is dead IMO. There's no way he got out of there in time.

Message 29 of 86 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
636 posts

Feb 24, 2011

i think i noticed the orlock eye color thing... more like a subtile tought. and i think it was made on purpuce just to take away that *its all in the eye* theory... which doest even stand from the ground. Visari in kz1 has brown eyes (original) visari dead has brown eyes.

as for the discust, someone else said it but it might be because of his intentions... nuking his city. (blame isa)

also in one of the early general talks, Stahl says that Orlock left Visari to die... so even they know hes really dead.

the guy in the pod is realisticly stahl, you can clearly see he sees the nuke comming and tries to escape.

the soldiers call him sir... visari would have a higher title

the soldiers are stahl soldiers...

as for the ending itself... Discusting... 60 guys take down a planet? 60 guys take out a space station... a destroyed invasion fleet wins... a flawless victory... my ass.. i didnt even expect the helghast to *win*... destroy the weapon, delay the invasion or something like that would be a lot more realistic.

kz4 what im thinking:

in a medium futur... 10yrs later

strike on earth (go there goddammit)

Stahl became powerful because thanks to their resistance, most helghasts survived the blast... very sick, but survived. Stahl found a cure = maximum trust and power.

knowing earth, vekta would never trust them again, they stayed silent and prepared a(nother) massive invasion, this time, two in one...

take weaken vekta (penalities for stupid helghan attack/genocide) (kz:x)

suprise attack less protected earth (sent support to vekta) kz4

Message 30 of 86 (187 Views)
0 Likes