Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6419 posts

Re: Killzone 3 Ending / KZ4**Spoliers**!

Feb 23, 2011

I'm sure they can think something up. >_>

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 86 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Feb 23, 2011

whether or not it was visari in the escape pod, I think he's alive. I believe his double was assassinated. or at least a double gave the broadcast before the nuking of the capital.

what was strange in the opening cinematic was Visari's daughter's reaction when 'Visari' held her hand. as you can see she looks shocked and pulls her hand quickly even though she offered her hand to him first. kind of unusual right? me thinks that that was not scolar visari.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 86 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2310 posts

Feb 23, 2011

Good point, Healer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 86 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Feb 23, 2011

I hope Rico,Narville and Sev are proud of themselves

in order to kill one man, they killed millions of innocent civilians, including women and children, I hope the UCN tries them has war criminals when they get back to Vekta

who ever that was in the escape pod, more than likely stahl becuase why would Visari be in an escape pod, if he was alive he would more likely be in a secret bunker,or on another planet,it doesnt matter becuase this is the worst ending of the entire Killzone series,a small group of soldiers fight off an entire planet kill most of its leaders,then vaporize its population, I am a Killzone fan,but I am disapointed by this game

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 86 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2865 posts

Feb 23, 2011

Gunner76239 wrote:

in order to kill one man, they killed millions of innocent civilians, including women and children, I hope the UCN tries them has war criminals when they get back to Vekta

Photobucket

They accidentally the WHOLE planet.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 86 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 23, 2011

Gunner76239 wrote:

who ever that was in the escape pod, more than likely stahl becuase why would Visari be in an escape pod, if he was alive he would more likely be in a secret bunker,or on another planet,it doesnt matter becuase this is the worst ending of the entire Killzone series,a small group of soldiers fight off an entire planet kill most of its leaders,then vaporize its population, I am a Killzone fan,but I am disapointed by this game

Did you play Killzone 1? They only had 4 people. I personally liked the ending because it left a lot of room open for interpretation. Although I wished they would have filled in some plot holes like how Sev and Narville went from flying towards a ISA cruiser and then 6 months later in a secret base in Helghan....

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 86 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Feb 24, 2011

Have you guys seen the painting in the museum yet? There is one painting, prob the biggest one. Three guys are in it. Visari, Metrac and some other guy who might be otrac (sorry forgot name). He might be, but it's possible that like many people are saying here is that he could be Visari decoy, the one that took his place. He looks just like Visari

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 86 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
772 posts

Feb 24, 2011

if you look at the intro visari takes his daughters hand to greet her then she pulls away being disgusted a little POSSIBLY realizing that it wasnt visari but his decoy

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 86 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3720 posts

Feb 24, 2011

Where the heck did they get a nuke

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 86 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Feb 24, 2011

it was loaded on the pod they stole, which was originally gonna be used on earth.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 86 (268 Views)
0 Likes