Feb 16 2011
By: QuikScopinBeast Sackboy 500 posts
Accepted Solution

Killzone 3 Ending / KZ4**Spoliers**!

85 replies 3539 views Edited Feb 16, 2011

For people like me who don't care too much about the story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX4kgCtMx1c

So it that helghan vekta / earth , that gets completely wiped out? Who would the guy at the end be? Are they the last helghast alive ? If so then you can't really make a KZ4 maybe an expansion ? Nobody dies? Maybe Narville? Where will KZ4 take place?

Im happy the spoilers weren't to major like GOW3 , How can I resist

Message 1 of 86 (3,539 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
500 posts

Re: Killzone 3 Ending / KZ4**Spoliers**!

Feb 17, 2011

Bump

Message 2 of 86 (3,539 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 20, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jntk81ddkBk

Better Quality and shows more of what happened.

I'm pretty sure it was Helghan that got wiped out. Because in the ending clip, the Helghast soldier said "Welcome home."and also the ISA were preventing Stahl from escaping to Earth, meaning he was still in Helghan's orbit.

People speculate that the guy at the end who was in the escape pod was Visari. I agree with this theory. If you see the opening cinematic, I'm pretty sure he ESCAPES the planet in a small ship shown in the opening, knowing that the ISA are at the palace and are there for him. He replaces himself with a decoy (just like Fidel Castro of Cuba did) and let the decoy die, leaving the ISA thinking they had killed the real Visari. In KZ2, as you walk towards his office in the end, you see a bunch of dead guards. Speculation is that, they were either purposely killed by Visari/Radec because they knew that the real Visari had escaped, or they killed themselves because they didn't want the ISA to figure out that Visari had escaped. I think it is very unlikely that Stahl was the one still alive in the escape pod, as there was virtually no time for him to escape the ship, because as soon as he said "FUCK", the nuke exploded. They are probably the few remaining Helghast left, maybe some more are scattered throughout but I doubt it. Keep in mind, that this is all theory and speculation though.

I think Narville's still alive, I think he was just directing Jammer, Sev, and Rico, and wasn't actively chasing Stahl.

I think KZ4 will either be like a fugitive hunt for the remaining Helghast and will take place on Helghan, or Sev and group will return back to Vekta, assuming everyone on Helghan is dead and will be surprised by the remaining Helghast, or it could be a rebuilding of the Helghast by the man who was still alive in the escape pod in a Helghast campaign. They are saying KZ4 will not release on the PS3 and will release on the PS4 in 2014. I don't want that to happen though. I want to know what happened!

I hope this helps.

Message 3 of 86 (3,539 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Feb 20, 2011

The man in the escape pod looks more like Stahl, though. The shadow that is being cast on the Helghan-soldiers uniform when the escape pod opens, reminds of Stahl's figure. The bodyshape, hair and skullsize matches. I'm not so sure about his left shoulder, however. Seems to be some sort of slight shoulderextension on the uniform (hard to judge and i'm uncertain of this), which is something Stahl didn't have ingame.

There's nothing that indicates or support that Stahl managed to escape the nuclear explosion within the actual cutscene, though. Also, what happend to Narville? Whoever the escape pod man is, i don't reach as far as saying it could be Visari, that would be very unlikely. Then i believe more that it actually is Stahl who somehow escaped.

Message 4 of 86 (3,539 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Feb 21, 2011

I gotta agree more with Aiiht.  The guy reminds me more of Stahl's figure.  If not Stahl, then maybe some other guy with hair.  Possibly Metrac?  Can't think of anyone else who would be on Helghan that could've survived. 

Message 5 of 86 (3,539 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 22, 2011

Good call Aiiht, I didn't even notice the shadow. You're right it looks a lot like Stahl.

Message 6 of 86 (3,539 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2310 posts

Feb 23, 2011

Yep, it's Stahl for sure... Unfortunate...

I liked Radec, Orlock and Visari WAAY more.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 86 (3,539 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
772 posts

Feb 23, 2011

M_I_S_K wrote:

I gotta agree more with Aiiht.  The guy reminds me more of Stahl's figure.  If not Stahl, then maybe some other guy with hair.  Possibly Metrac?  Can't think of anyone else who would be on Helghan that could've survived. 

it doesnt look like he has hair but he could just have to wait and see but even though it might not look like him im still really hoping for visari

Untitled.png

Message 8 of 86 (3,539 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2869 posts

Feb 23, 2011

So I just finished the story, and I'm pretty sure that the ending is leading up to the NGP Killzone game.  Now that I look back at the screens shown for the game there is a lot of petrusite in them.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the man in the escape pod is Visari. I'm still not convinced that it wasn't a double that was killed at the end of KZ2.  Even in the intro to this game someone told Visari that they have to leave because the ISA are here.  Probably just wishful thinking though.

Message 9 of 86 (3,539 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3132 posts

Feb 23, 2011

Darn you, the NGP title seems about right. However I'm a little confused. I myself am convinced Visari is dead, so can't be him. The problem is those Helghast in that end teaser are the body guards from Stahl's private army, but I thought Stahl got nuked in his escape pod? I is confuse.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Message 10 of 86 (3,539 Views)
0 Likes