Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 22 2012
By: iBearPUNCH Monster Hunter 34 posts

Killzone 3 Community still rocking?

10 replies 589 views Edited Oct 22, 2012

I want to pick up this title but, i like to play online with people.  I have COD Bo2 on reserve but would much rather get this.  Can anyone tell if this game is still great online and if the community is still large.  i played a ton of KZ2 on a different account, and had a blast with its uncommercialized controls and gritty hard enviroments.  Personally I think KZ2 is the best online game I played this generation.  thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (589 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2309 posts

Re: Killzone 3 Community still rocking?

Oct 22, 2012
There are still people playing. I can easily get into full games.
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Thanks for your response. But judging by the great amount that posted in this thread, I may be inclined to disagree with you. But again thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Well, the amount of people that post around here doesn't necessairly illustrate the amount of people that still play the game online.

I myself haven't played the game in a while but I wouldn't judge the game's activity by the ammount of responses you get here, this place has been pretty quiet ever since they changed it up last year or so.

I can't really answer your question though, but I see no reason to doubt TheJLC's answer.

Have a go at the game and see for yourself, I'm pretty sure the Multiplayer portion of KZ3 is free to download on the PS Store. Can't hurt to try. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (561 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Nun0_Da_Gr8 wrote:

Well, the amount of people that post around here doesn't necessairly illustrate the amount of people that still play the game online.

I myself haven't played the game in a while but I wouldn't judge the game's activity by the ammount of responses you get here, this place has been pretty quiet ever since they changed it up last year or so.

I can't really answer your question though, but I see no reason to doubt TheJLC's answer.

Have a go at the game and see for yourself, I'm pretty sure the Multiplayer portion of KZ3 is free to download on the PS Store. Can't hurt to try. :smileyhappy:

Pretty much this. The Killzone Trilogy is defenitely giving it a boost.  Also try these forums instead of here. http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-3-PS3/bd-p/bEN_Games_KZ3

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (548 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I was thinking about picking this trilogy up. I understand the SP is pretty good but i love me a good MP as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (543 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5697 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I still see plenty of full rooms. It obviously isn't as vibrant as it used to be but, you should have not issues finding good matches.

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I've been playing for the last two weeks and haven't had any trouble finding rooms.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (475 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1237 posts

Nov 3, 2012

There are plenty of people. I think it is one of the more popular online games. I play pretty regularly ..

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Nov 3, 2012
its a fun game, i ordered the trilogy on ebay for $30 shipped nib. im sellinh my kz 2 and kz3 to my bro for $20 so we can play online together. I hope I'm able to use the.map packs for kz2 and 3 that come with the trilogy on both my ps3s, if not guess my bro won't be playing the other maps lol
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (462 Views)
0 Likes