Hekseville Citizen
357 posts

Re: Killzone 3 - Ask the Dev thread

Aug 29, 2011

Magemasher13 wrote:

If you are within 20 meters of a tactician using recon your radar shows enemy positions as well.

As a person who mostly plays medic and engineer, I rely on this.

Its why I don't play with f***ing pubs. Tards don't know how to share abilities between teammates.

Awesome!

And yeah, this game really allows for a lot of strategy and teamwork opportunities.  I love that aspect.

Please use plain text.
Message 2241 of 2,276 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
357 posts

Aug 31, 2011

I bought the map pack that includes the Stahl map -  however, when I sign on to play multiplayer, this map never appears even as an option to vote for.

Why is this?

I know there is another map pack available, but why should I buy it if I'm never going to be able to access it?

thx

EDIT -  I really wanted to buy and play the other maps, but seeing as I can't even use Stahl, it'd be a complete waste for me to purchase the others.  What a shame.

Please use plain text.
Message 2242 of 2,276 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 31, 2011

Did you change anything in the "map selection" menu ? it's maybe set to standard levels...

Please use plain text.
Message 2243 of 2,276 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Aug 31, 2011

When you get put into matches if even one person in that lobby doesn't have the DLC that you have, then the map doesn't show up for selection on the voting screen.

Most people have downloaded all the DLC maps and are put on different servers from the people that didn't. So if you want the DLC maps to show up more often for voting, I suggest just getting the bundle.

Please use plain text.
Message 2244 of 2,276 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
357 posts

Aug 31, 2011

IDEIYIONI wrote:

Did you change anything in the "map selection" menu ? it's maybe set to standard levels...

I haven't changed anything.

My map menu is set to "any".

Now I COULD set the preference for Stahl, but when I do that, it seems that it will either be a very small room, or else the room will play the map over and over again.

It really sucks when you have a good lobby, but have to play the same tired maps over and over and over and over and over...................

Please use plain text.
Message 2245 of 2,276 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
357 posts

Aug 31, 2011

Magemasher13 wrote:

When you get put into matches if even one person in that lobby doesn't have the DLC that you have, then the map doesn't show up for selection on the voting screen.

Most people have downloaded all the DLC maps and are put on different servers from the people that didn't. So if you want the DLC maps to show up more often for voting, I suggest just getting the bundle.

I don't get the second part of your message.  You say that "most" people have the DLC maps?  And those of us that have them, are put on different servers?  I have the Stahl map, and NEVER see it show up anymore. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2246 of 2,276 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Aug 31, 2011

Seb, I have a simple question:

Why did you guys take out sixaxis aiming with the sniper rifle? It was awesome, detracted nothing, but made it the sniper rifle more fun and unique.

Please use plain text.
Message 2247 of 2,276 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Sep 2, 2011

Hey Seb,

What was your favorite experience in MP? Also what's your favorite DLC map you've released?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2248 of 2,276 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Sep 2, 2011

Hey Seb,

You think you can run it by the team that Killzone. com is totally broken and doesn't update correctly? I STILL don't have Killzone 2 Decorated Veteran. Friends list and the comments/announcments section have been gone forever. I can't edit my profile on the Killzone 2 site either.

I don't understand why you guys can't maintain the website.

Please use plain text.
Message 2249 of 2,276 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Sep 2, 2011

I just saw the new patch.

I stand corrected.

MM now show up on radar when scramble isn't activated. That is awesome.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 2250 of 2,276 (29 Views)
0 Likes