Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Re: Killzone 2 > Killzone 3. Guerrilla Has Ruined Killzone.

Nov 14, 2010
Pick your battle right :@
Im saying its NOWHERE NEAR as bad as COD. However it is there and some people have noted it. Most people wont notice it and think they are godly (which also happens in cod). Most people would prefer to see it gone, myself included.
Message 40 of 98 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16940 posts

Nov 14, 2010
God ninja I agree. I have noticed a small aa but only when people pass by each other. I just hate it when people are very rude about trying to state their opinion. I think people are blowing it out of pproportion.
Message 41 of 98 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Nov 14, 2010
I just spent the day playing black ops, honestly it cant get much heavier than that. I would aim at someone - and someone would walk past them and I would lose track of BOTH players, only to have my bullets somehow hit and kill both of them.
Playing black ops made me realize how awesome killzone 2 is. Its been a while since kz2 released, yet bo is at least a year behind in terms of graphics and immersion.

ps. I hate kids with mics
Message 42 of 98 (197 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

Nov 14, 2010

bigdaddytim wrote:
God ninja I agree. I have noticed a small aa but only when people pass by each other. I just hate it when people are very rude about trying to state their opinion. I think people are blowing it out of pproportion.

Right, so they should decrease the AA until that doesn't happen anymore so players don't have to fight that invisible hand for control of their weapon. Simple adjustment that nobody in their right mind would disagree with. 

Message 43 of 98 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
234 posts

Nov 14, 2010

GoldNinja wrote:

Me too. Even though I technically am a teenager with a mic, I seem to be a lot more mature than the racist 10 year olds who think it's cool to say that they've banged their girlfriend (true story.)

TheEvanCat sig
Message 44 of 98 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Nov 14, 2010

TheEvanCat wrote:

GoldNinja wrote:

Me too. Even though I technically am a teenager with a mic, I seem to be a lot more mature than the racist 10 year olds who think it's cool to say that they've banged their girlfriend (true story.)

Same. Actully I dont even think their 10 year olds. 10 year olds have more balls. Its more like 8 year olds who begged their parrents to buy the game.  Although not all of the kids are bad just most of them. Espically when they have voice changer on and their voices sound like Mickey Mouse on crack.

Message 45 of 98 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
234 posts

Nov 14, 2010

LifeBound wrote:

TheEvanCat wrote:

GoldNinja wrote:

Same. Actully I dont even think their 10 year olds. 10 year olds have more balls. Its more like 8 year olds who begged their parrents to buy the game.  Although not all of the kids are bad just most of them. Espically when they have voice changer on and their voices sound like Mickey Mouse on crack.

Yeah, yeah. Those 8 year olds hurt my ear screaming, "CAMPER! CAMPER! OMG YOU NOOB, WHY DO YOU USE THE SNIPER! YOU'RE A NOOB!"

Then they challenge me to a "non-noob pistol fight", I win, and they scream "noob!" at me again.

Funny, isn't it?

TheEvanCat sig
Message 46 of 98 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Nov 14, 2010

TheEvanCat wrote:

LifeBound wrote:

TheEvanCat wrote:

GoldNinja wrote:

Yeah, yeah. Those 8 year olds hurt my ear screaming, "CAMPER! CAMPER! OMG YOU NOOB, WHY DO YOU USE THE SNIPER! YOU'RE A NOOB!"

Then they challenge me to a "non-noob pistol fight", I win, and they scream "noob!" at me again.

Funny, isn't it?

Actully its the other way around. "YOU STUPID NOOB! ONLY SKILLED PEOPLE USE QUICKSCOPEING. HARD SCOPEING IS FOR NOOBS, and apperntly everything else in the game.".

Message 47 of 98 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 14, 2010

lportable wrote:

ClinToN wrote:

Not worth a cent of arguments. Call us back when the full game comes out.

keep sucking up or youll lose your vip status!!!! seriously OT: totally agree i dont give a **bleep** if its a beta  custom games/server lists are gone and that was the best thing about kz2 and would be the only thing to make me get over the rest of the crap in this game anyone who actually wants custom games gone are idiots i never had a problem finding a full warzone unless you were looking for sniper only s&d then its still easy to find a game besides we have a whole game mode just for bodycount now so its not like people will make games of something they dont have to unless theyre playing with their friends. and the spawn system is also **bleep**ed up

I have a doctor that I can recommend to you.

I already said that matchmaking isn't great. You want a medal?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 48 of 98 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Nov 14, 2010

ClinToN wrote:

lportable wrote:

ClinToN wrote:

Not worth a cent of arguments. Call us back when the full game comes out.

keep sucking up or youll lose your vip status!!!! seriously OT: totally agree i dont give a **bleep** if its a beta  custom games/server lists are gone and that was the best thing about kz2 and would be the only thing to make me get over the rest of the crap in this game anyone who actually wants custom games gone are idiots i never had a problem finding a full warzone unless you were looking for sniper only s&d then its still easy to find a game besides we have a whole game mode just for bodycount now so its not like people will make games of something they dont have to unless theyre playing with their friends. and the spawn system is also **bleep**ed up

I have a doctor that I can recommend to you.

I already said that matchmaking isn't great. You want a medal?

Heh this made me lol.

Message 49 of 98 (197 Views)
0 Likes