Fender Bender
3320 posts

Re: Killzone 2 > Killzone 3. Guerrilla Has Ruined Killzone.

Nov 13, 2010

How could GG ruin killzone, if the game hasn't even come out yet?

Dumb... a s s 

Message 20 of 98 (215 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

Nov 13, 2010

Issues like bullet damage, recoil and aim assist are all easy fixes.... minor tweeks. But other issues like spawn camping command posts, match making and clan systems are quite more engrained into the design of the game and are going to be relatively more involved to sort out.... maybe GG are going to have to postpone the release date. It's either that or release a shibloat of patches after the game comes out. Or both. 

Message 21 of 98 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Nov 13, 2010

JOKERSHENCHMAN wrote:

I`m going to say this ONCE.

IT`S A ****ING *BETA*

God this argument is so overplayed and moronic. Did you even the issues the OP descibed? Nothing short of a brand new game will fix these. MM and spawn systems don't get fixed in a single patch.

Its better to give constructive feedback and complaints than cross our fingers our fingers and hope the game will be what we what it to be at release. We're not living in a dreamworld where GG can read our minds.

Message 22 of 98 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1573 posts

Nov 13, 2010

msadat12 wrote:

JOKERSHENCHMAN wrote:

IT`S A ****ING *BETA*

God this argument is so overplayed and moronic. Did you even the issues the OP descibed? Nothing short of a brand new game will fix these. MM and spawn systems don't get fixed in a single patch.

Its better to give constructive feedback and complaints than cross our fingers our fingers and hope the game will be what we what it to be at release. We're not living in a dreamworld where GG can read our minds.

Actually, they do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 98 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Nov 13, 2010

Takoulya wrote:

msadat12 wrote:

JOKERSHENCHMAN wrote:

IT`S A ****ING *BETA*

Actually, they do.

No they don't. The whole spawn system reaks of camping. The game reaks of camping. Like I said, it reallys looks like nothing short of a brand new game will fix the aforermentioned problems and it's quite sad because I loved KZ2 so much. Killzone 3 is definitely traveling in the COD route. 

Message 24 of 98 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1573 posts

Nov 13, 2010

msadat12 wrote:

Takoulya wrote:

msadat12 wrote:

JOKERSHENCHMAN wrote:

IT`S A ****ING *BETA*

Actually, they do.

No they don't. The whole spawn system reaks of camping. The game reaks of camping. Like I said, it reallys looks like nothing short of a brand new game will fix the aforermentioned problems and it's quite sad because I loved KZ2 so much. Killzone 3 is definitely traveling in the COD route.

I'll use this as an example: Uncharted 2 had a fixed spawn system in the beta but was switched for a dynamic system once the full game game out. There's always change from the Beta to the final product.

Message 25 of 98 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Nov 13, 2010

Takoulya wrote:

msadat12 wrote:

Takoulya wrote:

msadat12 wrote:

JOKERSHENCHMAN wrote:

IT`S A ****ING *BETA*

Actually, they do.

I'll use this as an example: Uncharted 2 had a fixed spawn system in the beta but was switched for a dynamic system once the full game game out. There's always change from the Beta to the final product.

I sincerely hope changes like that happen here.

However, it had been said that this beta is merely for stress testing the servers and self promotion (and of course to get PS+ members for SONY). Unless the reponse for change is overwhelming, they will change nothing. So people like the OP are doing a service to us and we should join in so we can make this a better game. Even, if its not fully constructive, we should at least make some noise so GG can get an indication of our distaste.

Keeping silent and saying this is just a beta and hoping everything will be ideal in the final release is foolish.

Message 26 of 98 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1573 posts

Nov 13, 2010

msadat12 wrote:

Takoulya wrote:

msadat12 wrote:

Takoulya wrote:

msadat12 wrote:

JOKERSHENCHMAN wrote:

IT`S A ****ING *BETA*

Actually, they do.

However, it had been said that this beta is merely for stress testing the servers and self promotion (and of course to get PS+ members for SONY). Unless the reponse for change is overwhelming, they will change nothing. So people like the OP are doing a service to us and we should join in so we can make this a better game. Even, if its not fully constructive, we should at least make some noise so GG can get an indication of our distaste.

Keeping silent and saying this is just a beta and hoping everything will be ideal in the final release is foolish.

I am definitely not saying that we should keep quiet, but I apologize if I came across as if I am. I just say that we shouldn't bash KZ3 or GG until the actual game's release. For now, just tell GG what we want rather than how if they don't give you things, you'll never take a second glance at KZ again. We have enough threads bashing already, although what we truly need are suggestions.

Message 27 of 98 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Nov 13, 2010

I am definitely not saying that we should keep quiet, but I apologize if I came across as if I am. I just say that we shouldn't bash KZ3 or GG until the actual game's release. For now, just tell GG what we want rather than how if they don't give you things, you'll never take a second glance at KZ again. We have enough threads bashing already, although what we truly need are suggestions.

Constructive feedback is ideal so I do agree with you and hope the posts in this forum are all like this.

However, I believe bashing isn't a bad way to show our opinion and garner attention. Saying something is bad and how its bad should give developers enough information on how to fix the problem. After all, it is their job to make the game, not ours.

Message 28 of 98 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Nov 13, 2010
That's kind of hypocritical. Because bashing is not constructive feedback its a endless tirade of whining. Moejoe has been posting the same thing in both the beta forums and here with the same complaints over and over.

I'm all for feedback, and god knows I post a lot of things that annoy me about the beta and the current state in the beta feedback forums. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to say that Killzone 3 is ruined or that Guerrilla has screwed over the fanbase.
Photobucket
Message 29 of 98 (214 Views)
0 Likes