Reply
Aug 10 2011
By: GuilhermeB I Only Post Everything 958 posts
Offline

KZ3 Hig edition is *cheaper* than KZ2

8 replies 26 views Edited Aug 10, 2011

Both new.

I guess the moral of the story is: if you're going to release crappy game that goes against everything your fans wanted, at least package it in a small form factor so it doesn't take up too much storage room when it gets to sit idle on the shelves for six months.

http://www.gamestop.ca/ps3/killzone-3-helghast-edition/308005

guilhermeb Gamer Card
Message 1 of 9 (26 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/30/2009
Offline
65 posts
 

Re: KZ3 Hig edition is *cheaper* than KZ2

Aug 12, 2011

GuilhermeB wrote:

Both new.

I guess the moral of the story is: if you're going to release crappy game that goes against everything your fans wanted, at least package it in a small form factor so it doesn't take up too much storage room when it gets to sit idle on the shelves for six months.

http://www.gamestop.ca/ps3/killzone-3-helghast-edition/308005

guilhermeb Gamer Card

dude what is your point lol? kz3 helghast is 80 bucks plus tax out the door.  I have both games kz2 and kz3 and kz3 is better so why post a link for a 79.99 helghast edition.? kz3 is more fun while kz2 alot like I like kz3 better.  I am getting ready to purchase a helghast edition for 79.99 because the helmet is awesome.

Message 2 of 9 (26 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/11/2010
Offline
549 posts
 

Re: KZ3 Hig edition is *cheaper* than KZ2

Aug 13, 2011

What he was referring to was that Gamestop Canada tends to have these "Door Crasher" events every now and again to get rid of excess stock, and it just so happens that for the one day they had the Killzone 3 Helghast Edition for 29.89 I believe, or something to that effect. One day sale, nothing more, nothing less.

Guyana_Bandit Trophy Card

Message 3 of 9 (26 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/05/2008
Offline
958 posts
 

Re: KZ3 Hig edition is *cheaper* than KZ2

Aug 14, 2011

marine_man26 wrote:

GuilhermeB wrote:

Both new.

I guess the moral of the story is: if you're going to release crappy game that goes against everything your fans wanted, at least package it in a small form factor so it doesn't take up too much storage room when it gets to sit idle on the shelves for six months.

http://www.gamestop.ca/ps3/killzone-3-helghast-edition/308005

guilhermeb Gamer Card

dude what is your point lol? kz3 helghast is 80 bucks plus tax out the door.  I have both games kz2 and kz3 and kz3 is better so why post a link for a 79.99 helghast edition.? kz3 is more fun while kz2 alot like I like kz3 better.  I am getting ready to purchase a helghast edition for 79.99 because the helmet is awesome.

You are ? well, dude, hurry up before it drops again to 29,89 and makes you look like a jackass.

guilhermeb Gamer Card
Message 4 of 9 (26 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/30/2009
Offline
65 posts
 

Re: KZ3 Hig edition is *cheaper* than KZ2

Aug 16, 2011

well for starters if it dropped to $29.99 how comes it would not let me purchase it??????  obviously because they made a mistake (gamestop)  yeah I am picking this up soon and I would of picked it up first had I knowed this game was awesome.  I dont know why I ever read reviews about people complaining about kz3 because its not like kz2.  I personally dont care I like the game and will play it with some buddies for a long time yet and also picked up kz2 and do not care for the game that much its okay at best but not like kz3

Message 5 of 9 (26 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/05/2008
Offline
958 posts
 

Re: KZ3 Hig edition is *cheaper* than KZ2

Aug 16, 2011

> but not like kz3

Yeah, you got that one right, LOL.

guilhermeb Gamer Card
Message 6 of 9 (26 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/30/2009
Offline
65 posts
 

Re: KZ3 Hig edition is *cheaper* than KZ2

Aug 19, 2011

Yeah I am exactly right on that one.  you see atleast KZ3 when you pull up your scope to aim and shoot someone you actually can.  Kz2 when you go to shoot someone with your assault rifle welp you better make sure they are a good ways away because your not going to have time pulling up your gun therefore you have to put the x on someone rather then getting to use a guns sights. pretty crappy if you ask me for a game thats supposed to be so much better then KZ3

Message 7 of 9 (26 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/13/2010
Offline
1853 posts
 

Re: KZ3 Hig edition is *cheaper* than KZ2

Aug 19, 2011

marine_man26 wrote:

Yeah I am exactly right on that one.  you see atleast KZ3 when you pull up your scope to aim and shoot someone you actually can.  Kz2 when you go to shoot someone with your assault rifle welp you better make sure they are a good ways away because your not going to have time pulling up your gun therefore you have to put the x on someone rather then getting to use a guns sights. pretty crappy if you ask me for a game thats supposed to be so much better then KZ3

Actually, the time it takes to pull up your sights isn't the problem. That time is reasonable and not much longer than in Killzone 3. The big difference is that the rate at which your character turns his head and looks up and down in Killzone 2 is too slow to track a close enemy (but it's not like you need to or should be using your sights at point blank range anyway -- so it's really only a problem at medium range).

It makes sense that this is much improved in Killzone 3 since everyone complained about this issue in Killzone 2. Unfortunately it's pretty much the one improvement over Killzone 2, and it hardly makes Killzone 3 better than Killzone 2 considering a lot of good features were removed (er, excuse me, "not re-developed" in GG parlance) or "re-developed" into something less effective (matchmaking vs. server browser, for example).






Message 8 of 9 (26 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/05/2008
Offline
958 posts
 

Re: KZ3 Hig edition is *cheaper* than KZ2

Aug 20, 2011

You think KZ3 is better than KZ2 because you can ADS faster ?? done talking with you.

guilhermeb Gamer Card
Message 9 of 9 (26 Views)
Reply
0 Likes