Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Re: I'm one of the 0.01%

Aug 31, 2012
Still its more of a playstation 3 topic :/ not trying to be an **bleep** just saying. More of you are just talking about the trophy and not mercenary. Soooo
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 35 (458 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6990 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2012

L33tDeagle wrote:
Still its more of a playstation 3 topic :/ not trying to be an **bleep** just saying. More of you are just talking about the trophy and not mercenary. Soooo

read my first post, this is about Killzone 3 platinum trophy and if that could be reason enough to get me into Killzone Mercenary so that concerns a psvita game as well and as i said before it would be good if that would be the case wih other games as well , i could care less if you are trying to be an **bleep** just saying. 

besides since Guerrilla Games is developing Killzone Mercenary the game could feature some sort of Killzone 3 integration just saying lol

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 35 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Aug 31, 2012
How about a free Killzone Mercenary? Not many people can Plat Killzone 3 like walking down the side walk :smileysad:
I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 35 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Aug 31, 2012
Well if thats the case take it up with the makers of killzone dont bring it to a forum that will get you no where you dumb **bleep**
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 35 (447 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6990 posts

Aug 31, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:
How about a free Killzone Mercenary? Not many people can Plat Killzone 3 like walking down the side walk :smileysad:

that would be very good but i don't think it would be a smart idea from Guerrilla Games or sony as a business perspective but now that i think about it , it would be kool if they let you use a killzone 3 character in Killzone mercenary online multiplayer matches, that would be something. 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 35 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Aug 31, 2012

remanutd5 wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

that would be very good but i don't think it would be a smart idea from Guerrilla Games or sony as a business perspective but now that i think about it , it would be kool if they let you use a killzone 3 character in Killzone mercenary online multiplayer matches, that would be something. 

I have a feeling some idiot is calling us a Bleep, what is a Bleep, I don't know. Anyway I doubt they will give us any bonus for Killzone Mercenary at all, Not every Sony Games do that :smileysad: If somehow Sony can be like Microsoft and give us some sort of bonus for getting achievement, I remember getting some achievement on Ninja Gaiden 2 give you a Helmet and Katana for Halo 3 :smileyhappy:

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 35 (441 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6990 posts

Aug 31, 2012

L33tDeagle wrote:
Well if thats the case take it up with the makers of killzone dont bring it to a forum that will get you no where you dumb **bleep**

there you have it some people arent smart enough to defend themselves without having to insult others lol, i brought it here because i wanted to see if there were other gamers like me who would share my idea and probably then i will take it to share.us.playstation.com to see if it gets posted and where does it lead but its always good to see what other gamers think first just to have an idea, anyways thanks for taking your time, read and comment on my thread,  very nice of you.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 35 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Congrats!

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 35 (438 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6990 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

I have a feeling some idiot is calling us a Bleep, what is a Bleep, I don't know. Anyway I doubt they will give us any bonus for Killzone Mercenary at all, Not every Sony Games do that :smileysad: If somehow Sony can be like Microsoft and give us some sort of bonus for getting achievement, I remember getting some achievement on Ninja Gaiden 2 give you a Helmet and Katana for Halo 3 :smileyhappy:

well now that playstation plus ( a ps3 service) is coming to psvita, i think it would be good to have some sort of reward program too, i mean i used to be part of a playstation reward program before ( where you could get avatars, themes and playstation home items for playing new games ) i dont know why sony cancelled it but it would be a very good incentive to add that program to the psvita so more people buy new games, i mean just look at what trophies had done for some games.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 35 (437 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6990 posts

Aug 31, 2012

bka4u2c wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks man.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 35 (436 Views)