Uncharted Territory
1908 posts

Re: I'm glad they had the beta

Feb 5, 2011

pesto wrote:

Hungry_Xenomorph wrote:

I made a thread for impressions. Making your own means that you obviously have something to prove, which is probably flame-baiting.

Photobucket

Ah, so an ego clash eh?  Everyone has to post into your thread?  Sounds like you have more to prove than me.  Sorry I don't see any reason to post to your thread your eminence.  It's fine for others to post their own threads with their own impressions, they don't have to keep bumping your threads for you.

Nope, but pretty much everyone else here didn't have a problem posting their thoughts in that thread. Not to mention that actually gave reasoning behind it. You could have saved our eyes and posted "I hate everything" since thats what your post entailed.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 22 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Re: I'm glad they had the beta

Feb 5, 2011

pesto wrote:

15) Bullet damage - Could you make it any lower?!?  You can start to get hit, turn around and just hold down the button while you aim roughly at the other person and thre's a 50/50 chance you'll die first.

I like it that the bullets are "low" in stopping power.

I don't like it when games try to make guns kill incredibly fast, I like it that I have to work a little to kill someone. Also low damage bullets hides hit lag better than 2 hit kill weapons.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 22 (23 Views)
0 Likes