Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2904 posts

Re: I appreciate them trying the Move, but can't they just allow M/KB already?

Feb 13, 2011

"YOU are the 'bad guys' forcing me to downgrade" no ones forcing you to do anything...  Don't like the PS3's handling of the console, don't get one.  If your idea is such a touted one then you should be a pioneer in this field and create the first console that offers all possibilities.  It should make you wealthy beyond all expectations as long as more than just a handful of people actually want it... 

The beauty of the PS3 is its pretty much a level playing field!  The 12 year old kid gets to play with the same devices as the 40 year old business owner.  Not too hard to grasp.  Oh, and if you expect Sony to allow this therefor nullifying a lot of the development they've done on the move, its not gonna happen...  You are pissing in the wind man and your leg is soaking wet.  I like the PS3 even more now that I've had this insight into how absolutely arrogant and obnoxious PC gamers can be!  From the beginning you came here with a "Im better than you" mentality and no one is gonna listen to that ever even if you have a point.  The messenger may be destroying the message!

Message 31 of 34 (20 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2175 posts

Feb 13, 2011

You make it sound that way. I ask for an addition but no it has to be 'your way or no way'. That's wrong. The PS3 supports the devices, the games are what need to change. And your attitudes.

I didn't put it that way, but yes mouse players are better than kiddie stick users. There's no argument there. I will give you that though, with the push to promote Move we probably won't be seeing mouse capability right away. However not all FPS's will use the Move so maybe they could offer the choice. I still don't see why people are being stubborn and ignorant. Move costs money while I'm sure we all have a mouse that works. It's like you all choose the more costly or diffcult choice out of spite.

Regardless of what you think of me it's sad that nobody here can accept facts, that's there's a huge market for such an addition. Perhaps I'll enjoy playing with the superior controllers that ARE available and you can cry all you want when you don't know that you're losing to a non-DS3 player.

Too many games, too little time.
Message 32 of 34 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Feb 13, 2011

DPsx7 wrote:

Hate to break it to ya but I'm not the one who is a noob in need of skill or practice. So if you're going to be a troll then save it.

Too many games, too little time.

Hate to break it to ya but I spent many years with kb/m and I dont wanna go back there and loose comfort in playing that ds3 assures. And that is not related with autoaiming as you probably assume.

Seems that you cant accept the fact that aiming is harder with ds3 than with mouse. Cause that would mean that you are not capable to play with ds3.

Why do you think that ds3 players cant handle mouse? Aiming with mouse is super easy compared to ds3.

It is very funny from you to call everybody else whiners, ignorants and whatever else while all you do here is ignorant closeminded whining. Pathetic.

Message 33 of 34 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2904 posts

Feb 13, 2011

Like I said before, IF that market is as large as you think it is then you should have no problem becoming a millionaire by providing what gamers want.  Go make it and prove us all wrong.  Being a free market I chose Sony for their standards.  One being a unified control system.  No one is saying my way only but we are saying your wasting your time here because Sony developed the MOVE and their not gonna nullify that.  Mostly I just wanted to point out that if you were trying to change opinions, coming in here with a "listen to me cuz Im so much smarter than you" attitude, well, isn't very smart...

Message 34 of 34 (20 Views)