PlayStation MVP
2052 posts

Re: Do you think KZ3 Multiplayer will Fail?

Dec 29, 2010

ClinToN wrote:

Ridonculous...beta failed? What is that supposed to mean. It wasn't there for our personal judgement. 

AMEN. Everybody needs to realize this and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I`m sick of everyone saying "lawlz kz3 will fail, teh bayta wuz bad so teh finishud gaem will be badd too".

IT`S A FRIGGIN BETA PEOPLE!!

photo 77fc1ce2-cb52-4a96-a32f-4b687a5d219a_zps58b38293.jpg
Message 11 of 17 (9 Views)
Fender Bender
3376 posts

Dec 29, 2010

nerdlegend wrote:

dotCody wrote:

If it's anything like KillZone 2, then yeah, of course it will ****.

dotCody

Was nothing like killzone 2 but worse alot worse......

Also killzone 2 was good before GG played with it

I don't even want to know what they done i doubt they made any serious changes which was needed.

Wants Timesplitters 4 *11-25-2010 Time Splitter rank *
Get your Portable ID!

you guys need to face the truth, and stop dwelling on the past.  Killzone 3 has been changed, control wise, in order to appeal to a wider  audience and thats the way it is period. You are welcome to not buy it,  but you guys need to stop bashing it here in the forums, it doesnt do  anything other than make this community forum look very terrible. Just  take a look at the thread made by a person regarding making a title for  K3 (killzone 3:__insert negative comment here__ ). It makes me just wanna go somewhere else if i wanna discuss killzone.

Truth is either your buying or skipping this game, millions will enjoy it with or without you. And all the raging here in the forum does nothing but hurt us forum users.

Message 12 of 17 (9 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Dec 29, 2010

THANK YOU..I ALSO HAVE THE BETA AND ALSO WOULD BUY IT AS IS...LMAO..MUST BE SOME 1 WHO DIDNT GET IN...IDK...LOL 

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 13 of 17 (9 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7641 posts

Dec 30, 2010

I think multiplayer will be fun, I enjoyed the beta a lot. Although I kind of like KZ2 mp more I think KZ3 is just as fun.

Sig by nuno
Message 14 of 17 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2956 posts

Dec 31, 2010

QuikScopinBeast wrote:

Beta failed hard and I really wish GG released another beta so we can see there progress or show some gameplay or improvements

SP will be epic

The beta did not fail. The whole point of beta TESTING is to get help from the gamers and find problems with the game that needed to be corrected. The fact that problems existed does not mean the beta failed, failure or success depends on if or not problems were brought and to light and corrected or not that decides if a beta is a failure.

Guerrilla Games listened to the complaints and claimed to make various changes based on those complaints. Because of this, I would say the beta was a success.

Photobucket
Message 15 of 17 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2301 posts

Jan 2, 2011

stay_true2003 wrote:

nerdlegend wrote:

dotCody wrote:

If it's anything like KillZone 2, then yeah, of course it will ****.

dotCody

Was nothing like killzone 2 but worse alot worse......

Also killzone 2 was good before GG played with it

I don't even want to know what they done i doubt they made any serious changes which was needed.

Wants Timesplitters 4 *11-25-2010 Time Splitter rank *
Get your Portable ID!

you guys need to face the truth, and stop dwelling on the past.  Killzone 3 has been changed, control wise, in order to appeal to a wider  audience and thats the way it is period. You are welcome to not buy it,  but you guys need to stop bashing it here in the forums, it doesnt do  anything other than make this community forum look very terrible. Just  take a look at the thread made by a person regarding making a title for  K3 (killzone 3:__insert negative comment here__ ). It makes me just wanna go somewhere else if i wanna discuss killzone.

Truth is either your buying or skipping this game, millions will enjoy it with or without you. And all the raging here in the forum does nothing but hurt us forum users.

I already faced the truth that is sadly....GG does not know what they want killzone 3 to be.

Faced with the net noise which they listened to last time they changed to the game from something to different to dull FPS.

Problem is and not just GG most devs / people think you must always do the same thing to sell games. That not true gamers don't want the same style of gameplay or game all the time it gets boring.

Same problem which almost killed hollywood turning out the same stuff over and over meant lower sales.

Changing the controls well not bring in players for killzone 3 sadly. Now why that welll because most people who your changing the controls for don't want a game like killzone. People who want a game like killzone already got the thing. So i guess killzone 3 well sell only a little bit more then 2.

On top of that you need players to keep playing and people did because 2 was different style of play. You know squad based play compared to super fast lone wolf most shooters do.

Killzone 3 from what i played goes for a more wolf style and removes alot of the team based play......does not reward you or give you a reason too.

Sorry if am being a bit of a party downer just saying my view. Side note am looking forward to the changes they made to the AI and offline. Ai has improved beta showed that

And am fine with the controls it just certain gameplay mechanics which worry me.

Wants Timesplitters 4 :smileysad: *11-25-2010 Time Splitter rank :smileyvery-happy: *
Get your Portable ID!
Message 16 of 17 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1952 posts

Jan 2, 2011

Are you kidding me? I am STILL playing the bot matches on the KZ3 beta, and loving it. It isn't the best MP I've ever played, but it was alpha code for christ sake. It was easily the damn smoothest beta (really alpha) I've ever played...

My ONLY complaints about KZ so far, is that A: there isn't any damn online co-op, and B: there aren't more vehicles online () However, these may change (and I certainly hope they do). The game is extremely promising, and you know what, it can only be more enjoyable without the whinny, needlessly negative kids that occasionally plague this forum

The reality is, if you don't like it, then do yourself and us a favor, and just go play something else. If you don't like it, you don't like it. You are NOT so important that ANY game needs to bend itself to YOUR desire. It is their choice, not yours (thank god...).

Edit: I should say really, that I'm upset that there isn't any co-op of any form at all online, not even a hoard or mini missions like U2 had. It just seems like such a joke not to have ANY online co-op... ESPECIALLY after they actually made a SP co-op with split screen... (also that with all their great design and really creativity etc.. that they don't put some more vehicles in there, or with all the resources they opened up, that they don't make larger maps )

Message 17 of 17 (9 Views)