Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 15 2013
By: GabeGalvao First Son 6 posts

Any PS3 or XBOX FPS graphically better than Killzone 3 yet?

2 replies 475 views Edited Mar 15, 2013

Is there any? KZ3 still owns every FPS game on consoles in graphics(games I have played). Can someone tell me some better looking games if there's any?

I'm a Playstation fan forever. The best consoles ever since PS1.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Re: Any PS3 or XBOX FPS graphically better than Killzone 3 yet?

Mar 24, 2013

For me there's Gears of War(I know it's not a FPS, but bear with me).

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Re: Any PS3 or XBOX FPS graphically better than Killzone 3 yet?

Apr 12, 2013

I think Killzone 2 has better graphics than Killzone 3...just my preference, the graphics on 3 seem kinda muttled at times...if that's even a word, lol.  But other than that, no...there's no FPS that has graphics as good as Killzone 3 or 2.

Going to the first responder's comment, I'm sorry but Gears of War isn't even close to Killzone, IMO.  Gears' graphics are some of the best on the 360...although I liked Bulletstorm's graphics better and haven't played Judgement yet...but the people weren't even close to being realistically modelled.  Most were designed to look closer to Cro Magnon or Neanderthal than **bleep** sapiens.  Anya's the only person with any kind of realistic modelling in Gears. 

Besides, if you're going to mention a Third Person Shooter with graphics that rival those in Killzone 3 and Killzone 2, then that list begins and ends with Metal Gear Solid 4, which has better graphics than any game I've seen on the 360.  JMO.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (400 Views)
0 Likes