Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 04 2011
By: dulun18 Ghost of Sparta 14359 posts

win or lose?? easy to determine right away after you joined the game.?

7 replies 32 views Edited Mar 4, 2011

guess it's now a habit of sort..

everytime i join a kilzlone 2 online match.. i check the squad..  and most of the time i can tell if my  team is winning for losing by just looking at the squad.. lol

i wouldn't say its' 100% correct.. but it's the percentage is HIGH!!

**in games that have 3-4 squad with 1-2 members??   it's definately lose most of the time..  you can be certain when you stated the game and noticed one one is using grenade spawns..... lol

personally,, i noticed those two things will determine you will win or lose (most of the time )

even with  3-4 CIC rank players on your team... if they going solo (not in a squad) ..  sure they could get high points for themself.. but the match will still be lost...

so i guess.. beside a bit of skills..  i guess the outcome of the match will determine by squads and use of grenade spawns??

anyone here thinks it's something else??

to QUOTE--- TOP RIGHT of the reply box
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
**********The LAST GUARDIAN**********
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1299 posts

Re: win or lose?? easy to determine right away after you joined the game.?

Mar 4, 2011

I think it depends more on which team has the more objective/team minded players. You could have both teams outfitted with full squads and whatnot but they all could just be messing around and not really doing anything. I've definitely joined a game and played it solo and came out winning. All you really need are 3 or 4 objective-based players who can handle themselves in a battle and you're set (assuming the other team is more or less disorganized which is usually the case in pubs). Just use the other players as meatshields. Spawn grenade location is helpful and all but on the smaller maps, it's not entirely necessary (there is always squad leader spawn).

As soon as I join a room, I look at the objective score and I can usually tell pretty quickly how things are going (unless it's just started). If there are a few CICs on the other team and next to none on your team, the round is looking grim. Even, if there is only 1 or 2 CICs, they'd have to be pretty skilled to combat the other team. Let's not rule out the General of the Army's either as you never know who is at the 10k limit and who is nearing CIC level.

Anyway, there's no set way to judge since the game is always changing. I've joined games where one team is down 0-3 and they go on to win the game. It really depends on who is in the room and who joins at what time. There's just no way to say for sure.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Mar 4, 2011

JDwan wrote:

I think it depends more on which team has the more objective/team minded players. You could have both teams outfitted with full squads and whatnot but they all could just be messing around and not really doing anything. I've definitely joined a game and played it solo and came out winning. All you really need are 3 or 4 objective-based players who can handle themselves in a battle and you're set (assuming the other team is more or less disorganized which is usually the case in pubs). Just use the other players as meatshields. Spawn grenade location is helpful and all but on the smaller maps, it's not entirely necessary (there is always squad leader spawn).

As soon as I join a room, I look at the objective score and I can usually tell pretty quickly how things are going (unless it's just started). If there are a few CICs on the other team and next to none on your team, the round is looking grim. Even, if there is only 1 or 2 CICs, they'd have to be pretty skilled to combat the other team. Let's not rule out the General of the Army's either as you never know who is at the 10k limit and who is nearing CIC level.

Anyway, there's no set way to judge since the game is always changing. I've joined games where one team is down 0-3 and they go on to win the game. It really depends on who is in the room and who joins at what time. There's just no way to say for sure.

totally agree

Most times (95% of the time) i join friends or clan mates so i never got to worry about joining a losing faction lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14359 posts

Mar 5, 2011

JDwan wrote:

personally.. i'm not worried about the guys that ont he same rank as me..   but CIC rank worries me.. since when i noticed the other side has like 3-4 CIC.. and on my side there are a few GOA  and the lest are 1-2 stars...   it will be a slaughter..

for for games with 0-3 and still able to turn it around.. i would said it's a possibility that there were few members the first few missions and as more joined.. the match was even out.. ??

honestly.. i have not been in a match that is 0-3 and was able to turn it into a win before....

seriously.. i guess some thing you get more points by killing more?? ..  since they don't know the points bonus for sticking to the objectives? i wonder??

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Mar 5, 2011

it sometimes depends on what missions you have left when your down 0-3. It is possible comeback from a 0-3 deficient. Its pretty hard doing it by yourself but it can be done with a good squad and team.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14359 posts

Mar 6, 2011

jrod7149 wrote:

it sometimes depends on what missions you have left when your down 0-3. It is possible comeback from a 0-3 deficient. Its pretty hard doing it by yourself but it can be done with a good squad and team.

so in a 16 vs 16..

you only need 4 good players?? 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Mar 7, 2011

dulun18 wrote:

jrod7149 wrote:

so in a 16 vs 16..

I've come back from a 0-3 deficient with me and a friend picking up all the slack in our faction. It helped that on the last mission i was the assassination target and knew where to hide.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14359 posts

Mar 7, 2011

jrod7149 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

jrod7149 wrote:

so in a 16 vs 16..

I've come back from a 0-3 deficient with me and a friend picking up all the slack in our faction. It helped that on the last mission i was the assassination target and knew where to hide.

LOL

i'm sure you do

still.. if it was a good team.. hiding will not help.. since if they place the spawn in well area.. and flood in..  soon or later they will get to you..  unless you also have spawn points near there..

and will it will turn into a WARZONE  when both sides are evenly matched!!..  which is why i like killzone 2   all the noise and excitement !!!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (32 Views)
0 Likes