Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
975 posts

Re: so is this like HAZE?

Oct 12, 2008

ZiggyPanda wrote:

Raptors04Bosh wrote:
Some of you guys are so pathetic. Free Radical made the Time Splitter games, and they were awsome, now stop bashing them for making 1 bad game. Killzone was an average shooter, but that wasnt GG first game, they made Shellshocked before that, which was another average shooter. Only game that truly stood out from GG was Liberation which was a truly epic title. get your facts straight. Killzone 2 can become the next Haze, because we've only seen 1 level, and part of another (e3 07). Anything can end up like Haze, but is it probable? Nope.

i see what you mean BUT i always watched footage of Haze thinking "looks a lttle rusty, fragmented but hey, Free Radical did TimeSplitters so i'm sure it'll all be polished in the end". Where as when i saw footage of Killzone 2 all i thought was "awesome".

But some of us like myself play KZ2 daily and we know that its not another Haze.  Have faith.  Mr Eon and MotherH wouldn't lie
Message 41 of 42 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Re: so is this like HAZE?

Oct 12, 2008

KUNAMIE wrote:
is this game gonna be like haze? there were a lot of hype around that game and it turns out to be a flop, i've been reading some of the threads here and saw some pictures and videos, this game looks good and all but so does haze, i haven't been researching about this game all that much, can someone fill me in on this killzone 2?

No Way is this like Haze thats a insult.

Message 42 of 42 (3 Views)
0 Likes