Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/18/2008
Offline
220 posts
 

Re: owned this game now almost a month here is my review

Mar 23, 2009

100% agree with you...except for one aspect..The second revolver in the game is such a HUGE diffrence from the one you start with..I mean people now use that hand gun as there main gun...about 2 shots and your done for...but both gins are such huge extremes...I would like a middle of the road avrage gun...not a boozoka..or a nerf gun..somthing that is pretty realistic in regards to damage..

 

the damage in the game needs to be tweaked to be more realistic...and guns need to be gauged better...the helgast assult rifle should kill faster then a pistol etc...and sometimes a hot gun to the chest will take someone out in one shot...but if you are chasing a guy..you shoot him 3 times in the back..blood splatters, and no kill in real life if I was shot in the spine 3 times by a shotgun..I would drop just as fast, as in the from...haha..anyways thanks for the response..:smileyhappy:...hope to hear from ya again.




This is why I still play the hell out of Cs source ! If you get a headshot your done for . If you get 2 hits to the chest your done for . If you get hit with a shotgun ( forget about it ) Not one Fps has ever  pulled off physics and realistic bullet damage like CS ! Hell I play maybe 30 minutes of killzone a day and get board fast :smileysad: but as for Cs I play that game for 3 hours straight sometimes !
I don't know I guess I like a more realist style shooter with a little more then your basic * I got a gun now im going to run - and then die - and then do it all over again * ! Yeah not for me . But GG has so much potential to make this game work for people like you and I .  

When others attack I say why ? GG should fix this , because I know im not alone in this problem of spam . But will they fix this game in time before I truly move on to something new ! Who knows right ? . I can say that im enjoying RE:5 for some wired reason and I just downloaded burnout paradise :smileyhappy: I love my ps3 but I hate the fact that all Fps are then same old same old with nothing new that grabs me to play longer . 

TFC had a well balanced system when it came to classes ! They all seemed to count .

1 . Elimination

2. Last man standing

3. Bullet damage option

4. Co-op

5. Small maps for last man standing

6. Mech-robot co-op mini game

7. Suppressors for weapons

8. New weapons

 

 

------------------------------------------

100% agreed


:smileyhappy:

Message 151 of 159 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/18/2008
Offline
220 posts
 

Re: owned this game now almost a month here is my review

Mar 23, 2009
just got my 3% again this week do not know how...Lol
Message 152 of 159 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/12/2007
Offline
1727 posts
 

Re: owned this game now almost a month here is my review

Mar 23, 2009

Frankie78 wrote:
just got my 3% again this week do not know how...Lol

And here we thought you were selling your game, now you are bumping your own thread? sheesh



Message 153 of 159 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/18/2008
Offline
220 posts
 

Re: owned this game now almost a month here is my review

Mar 23, 2009

Frankie78 wrote:
just got my 3% again this week do not know how...Lol

And here we thought you were selling your game, now you are bumping your own thread? sheesh

 

 

---------------------------------

 

LOL you guys got me for a very long time....because I found out this game sells like cancer..no one wants it...and Im selling it cheap..and no game came out for me to trade it in for...so Im here to annoy fanboys a lil longer haha

Message 154 of 159 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/06/2008
Offline
322 posts
 

Re: owned this game now almost a month here is my review

Mar 23, 2009

Frankie78 wrote:

Frankie78 wrote:
just got my 3% again this week do not know how...Lol

And here we thought you were selling your game, now you are bumping your own thread? sheesh

 

 

---------------------------------

 

LOL you guys got me for a very long time....because I found out this game sells like cancer..no one wants it...and Im selling it cheap..and no game came out for me to trade it in for...so Im here to annoy fanboys a lil longer haha


HA HA HA - worst excuse ever !

 

Message 155 of 159 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/02/2008
Offline
2380 posts
 

Re: owned this game now almost a month here is my review

Mar 23, 2009

Frankie78 wrote:

Frankie78 wrote:
just got my 3% again this week do not know how...Lol

And here we thought you were selling your game, now you are bumping your own thread? sheesh

 

 

---------------------------------

 

LOL you guys got me for a very long time....because I found out this game sells like cancer..no one wants it...and Im selling it cheap..and no game came out for me to trade it in for...so Im here to annoy fanboys a lil longer haha


 

I say wait for a month and if GG did nothing that creates less spam online and , elimination style game modes -- then yeah sell it . Because il be doing the same ! Wait well I can't because my girl likes K2 and she would kick my ass if I did that
Message 156 of 159 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/18/2008
Offline
220 posts
 

Re: owned this game now almost a month here is my review

Mar 24, 2009

Frankie78 wrote:

Frankie78 wrote:
just got my 3% again this week do not know how...Lol

 

And here we thought you were selling your game, now you are bumping your own thread? sheesh

 

 

---------------------------------

 

LOL you guys got me for a very long time....because I found out this game sells like cancer..no one wants it...and Im selling it cheap..and no game came out for me to trade it in for...so Im here to annoy fanboys a lil longer haha :smileyhappy:


 

I say wait for a month and if GG did nothing that creates less spam online and , elimination style game modes -- then yeah sell it . Because il be doing the same ! Wait well I can't because my girl likes K2 and she would kick my ass if I did that :smileyvery-happy:

===========================================

 

LOL ya good advice...and that is too funny your girl wont let ya sell it hahah .......poor guy

Message 157 of 159 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/12/2007
Offline
109 posts
 

Re: owned this game now almost a month here is my review

Mar 24, 2009
Funny how you beat the game in single player and played the absolute hell out of the multiplayer for a month straight, then you say it sucks.  i think the joke is on you dude because Sony got exactly what they wanted out of you.
Message 158 of 159 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/02/2008
Offline
2380 posts
 

Re: owned this game now almost a month here is my review

Mar 24, 2009

 


 

I say wait for a month and if GG did nothing that creates less spam online and , elimination style game modes -- then yeah sell it . Because il be doing the same ! Wait well I can't because my girl likes K2 and she would kick my ass if I did that :smileyvery-happy:

===========================================

 

LOL ya good advice...and that is too funny your girl wont let ya sell it hahah .......poor guy


Yeah I remember a time when she would be Sacgirl and I would be Sacboy ! Now all she wants to do is kill things ! She has changed and she scares me at times lol

Message 159 of 159 (14 Views)
Reply
0 Likes