Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 30 2009
By: tas1996tas Lombax Warrior 154 posts

overrated wepons

56 replies 1 views Edited Jun 30, 2009
Well i know the most popular wepon is shotgun sniper and da wats it called??? anyway the assult rifle with that green scope (????lol???) the gunz are no help when ur da only person in da game room with a diferent and when u get a killing streak ur out of amo cuse nobody uses ur gun!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! nOOOOOOOOOOO theun u pistol a bombe from behind omg stupid armor then he turns around and ot-oh u relod da pistolbut he shoots u kills u then sees the teammates  behind u that uses u as bait and then gets five kills right there cause he exploded!!!!!!!!!!
All over my body!
Free userbars
Free userbars

Gamplay,Game reviws and gunz da 3 Gs of gamming!
I
Message 1 of 57 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Re: overrated wepons

Jun 30, 2009

tas1996tas wrote:
Well i know the most popular wepon is shotgun sniper and da wats it called??? anyway the assult rifle with that green scope (????lol???) the gunz are no help when ur da only person in da game room with a diferent and when u get a killing streak ur out of amo cuse nobody uses ur gun!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! nOOOOOOOOOOO theun u pistol a bombe from behind omg stupid armor then he turns around and ot-oh u relod da pistolbut he shoots u kills u then sees the teammates  behind u that uses u as bait and then gets five kills right there cause he exploded!!!!!!!!!!

could we get this in english please?

Message 2 of 57 (1 View)
Fender Bender
4088 posts

Jun 30, 2009

tas1996tas wrote:

yes

Custard - Smacked On Your Gob!
Deus Ex Trout
Message 3 of 57 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1791 posts

Jun 30, 2009

tas1996tas wrote:

When I saw that you had created another thread, I was worried that it would be another illegible mish mash of garbage that couldn't possibly pass for a written language - as your past threads have been.

Whew.  I'm so happy to see that your spelling and grammar has improved.

miguel_zorro
Message 4 of 57 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 30, 2009
can we plz focous of da real thread info plz lol
All over my body!
Free userbars
Free userbars

Gamplay,Game reviws and gunz da 3 Gs of gamming!
I
Message 5 of 57 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jun 30, 2009
Go learn english first.
Message Edited by IPiePie on 06-30-2009 10:37 AM
Message 6 of 57 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2869 posts

Jun 30, 2009

tas1996tas wrote:
can we plz focous of da real thread info plz lol

I would like to, but your thread makes it sound like someone spontaniously combusted and killed five people.  Everything before that is impossible to read.

Message 7 of 57 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Jun 30, 2009

I am sorry but you don't learn to write when you are thirteen, you learn much earlier and I am pretty sure no school would ever teach you to write like this

But wait a sec, there is information in this thread?!?! :smileysurprised:

I just heard another explosion, i am pretty sure it was the spell checker

Message 8 of 57 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1914 posts

Jun 30, 2009

Miguel_Zorro wrote:

I get that you're only 13 and maybe you're still learning, other people you know talk like this, or whatever.  But seriously, even if I try to decipher your post, I can only translate part of it.  I know you're capable of writing more clearly.  I didn't write like that when I was 13. Please do your best, and if it makes sense, a few of us might respond.  I'll even help you.

tas1996tas wrote:

Instead of that, try writing this:

"I know the most popular weapons are the shotgun, sniper rifle and the M82.  It's no help when you're the only person in your game using a different gun that those and you kill a few people, but can't pick up any ammo because nobody is using the same gun as you.  Oh my god!  No, then you use the pistol and shoot someone from behind (I don't get the "bombe" part), but he has armour and turns around and kills you while you're reloading.  (I don't get the next part, something about the enemy exploding).

Also, instead of "Chocolate milk is not a veggitable", try "Chocolate milk is not a vegetable".  Better still, just delete that.

Finally, instead of "Gamplay,Game reviws and gunz da 3 Gs of gamming!", try "Gameplay, Game reviews and Guns the 3 Gs of Gaming!"

Message Edited by Miguel_Zorro on 06-30-2009 01:59 PM

thats because we went to school when vocabulary and spelling counted !!

Message Edited by VIPER__g on 06-30-2009 11:25 AM
Photobucket

Message 9 of 57 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1791 posts

Jun 30, 2009

I get that you're only 13 and maybe you're still learning, other people you know talk like this, or whatever.  But seriously, even if I try to decipher your post, I can only translate part of it.  I know you're capable of writing more clearly.  I didn't write like that when I was 13 (When I was 13, I walked to school barefoot, in the snow, uphill in both directions). Please do your best, and if it makes sense, a few of us might respond.  I'll even help you.

tas1996tas wrote:

Instead of that, try writing this:

"I know the most popular weapons are the shotgun, sniper rifle and the M82.  It's no help when you're the only person in your game using a different gun that those and you kill a few people, but can't pick up any ammo because nobody is using the same gun as you.  Oh my god!  No, then you use the pistol and shoot someone from behind (I don't get the "bombe" part), but he has armour and turns around and kills you while you're reloading.  (I don't get the next part, something about the enemy exploding).

Also, instead of "Chocolate milk is not a veggitable", try "Chocolate milk is not a vegetable".  Better still, just delete that.

Finally, instead of "Gamplay,Game reviws and gunz da 3 Gs of gamming!", try "Gameplay, Game reviews and Guns the 3 Gs of Gaming!"

Message Edited by Miguel_Zorro on 06-30-2009 01:59 PM
Message Edited by Miguel_Zorro on 06-30-2009 02:28 PM
miguel_zorro
Message 10 of 57 (1 View)