Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 17 2011
By: dulun18 Ghost of Sparta 15077 posts

medic!!  medic?? medic!!! ??   seriously.. what am i??

6 replies 35 views Edited Feb 17, 2011

actually.. don't answer that....

yes.. it's related to Killzone 2.. 

well. among the classes of killzone 2..  i like medic the most..  tactician is nice but he can't revive people..

so often time.. if i'm on a team with people who knows how to use the spawn grenade.. then i'll stick with medic

**medic has only 128 bullets (half of that of a tactician..)  but a lot of people use M82.. so plenty of bullets to pick up

anyway..

being a medic.. i guess people on the same team.. even not on my squad.. expected some sort of obligation from me to revive them when i'm around...

so often they keep calling out "medic"  ....whenever they are down..

but sadly.. there's only 1 of me.. and revive will take time after each use..  so..

**also...too bad you can't tell when a medic can not revive anyone since he just revived someone else only seconds ago..

since they keep calling out.. 'medic..  medic"..   LOL  

**i have a headset.. but i'm not sure it's working.. since i can hear people talking.. but not me?? .. is that normal??     since at least i would like to tell them that's i'm out.. and have them to just respawn instead of waiting for me..

due to this.. often time if i can revive.. i'll revive.. if i can't.. i'll just move out of sight instead.. so at least you will not call out to me and just respawn..

To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
**********The LAST GUARDIAN**********
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3720 posts

Re: medic!!  medic?? medic!!! ??   seriously.. what am i??

Feb 18, 2011

I agree. Being a medic is so difficult when people act like that.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Feb 27, 2011

i like the medic class just minding my own business revive people when they r down only if the coast is cleared, trow med packs when needed.

But there r medics who r smart enough to revive a person in the middle of hot zone and only ended up getting killed again.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15077 posts

Feb 28, 2011

Warrick_84 wrote:

i like the medic class just minding my own business revive people when they r down only if the coast is cleared, trow med packs when needed.

But there r medics who r smart enough to revive a person in the middle of hot zone and only ended up getting killed again.

that happened sometimes..

but medic and med packs.. it's like a walking dead!!  if you are skill enough..

since i'm sure they though you should be 1-2 bullets from death after a confrontation.. until  they noticed you are full blood again

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Feb 28, 2011

they should have given a downed playing an icon of sorts that lets them know if a medic is fully charged ready to revive them. I hate waiting for a medic to revive me and hate hearing medics getting chewed out for not reviving someone.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1887 posts

Feb 28, 2011

Medic use to be my favorite class I wouldn't mind if someone asked me to revive them but when they start saying I'm a crappy medic for not reviving them even though I can't it gets annoying...I admit though when I go down sometimes I yell out MEDIC but only once and if I'm not revived in a few seconds i'll just spawn back no hard no foul. It also seems like most medics never use the health packs on anyone but themselves, which is cool you know it's their choice but come on medics other peoples needs some healing too.

On the tactition note though, it's so damn annoying when people are fighting over the spawns when you don't even get points for them. I hate when people just throw them down in the worst place possible just so they get to use it. Same with the air support, like people who throw them in their own base right off rip...save that sh1t people to place near an objective or heavely populated area.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15077 posts

Feb 28, 2011

ZombieAutopsi wrote:

Medic use to be my favorite class I wouldn't mind if someone asked me to revive them but when they start saying I'm a crappy medic for not reviving them even though I can't it gets annoying...I admit though when I go down sometimes I yell out MEDIC but only once and if I'm not revived in a few seconds i'll just spawn back no hard no foul. It also seems like most medics never use the health packs on anyone but themselves, which is cool you know it's their choice but come on medics other peoples needs some healing too.

DESTROY THE ISA SCUM!

there's an option to mute them .. i'm not sure if you know..

something i often do.. since in a game.. anyone making at stupid noise (not saying anything benificial to the match) i'll shut them up.

dont' really want them to ruin the game for me by adding their own whining..soundtracks!!!  LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (35 Views)
0 Likes