as you can tell by the fact that the vast mjority of threads on here now have a little lock icon, the second phase of the beta has started in the US, and I just wanted to lay down some groud rules.
1. This Beta is CLOSED! That means, NOT PUBLIC. That means you don't talk about it here in any shape or form. Go over to the beta forums and talk about it there. If you don't you'll get banned from the beta. If you post pics or videos, we will ban your PSN account completely and you wont be invited again.
2. This is phase 2 of 3. If you did not get into this one. Do not dispair. I did not pick the names myself, nor did anyone at GG. This was done at Sony US. Phase 3 will be much bigger and badder and public.
3. Stop opening up new threads on here about it. I'll just close em off straight away, so use an existing one.
4. No you can't buy or share a code. Don't be silly. Just wait till phase 3.
5. No I wont give you a code if you bother me directly. I have a little list of guys who I think should be on the beta and will be checking in with them tomorrow to find out if they got a code or not.
6. The Beta forums are currently not operational for the US users. This will be solved tomorrow and we look forward to your feedback then. Today, just play.
I'll update this post if I come up with any more points. Now calm down everyone
I wish I could give Kudos. lol
But anyway, this is the first beta I've ever been a part of, and I plan on taking it very seriously. I just wish I didn't have to work 40 hours week. I almost called in "sick" today just so I could stay home and play. (hee hee)
I'll kudos him for you Lithograph, I wanted to stay home from school today to play, I think I stayed up a little to late playing it last night.
man i cant wait to get my hands on this game hopefully i get a little taste with the beta
Its not a preview of how the game is gonna be, is about fiding bugs and giving feedback.
anyways thanx for keeping us update .