Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2570 posts

Re: Why I will not play KZ2 anymore, or why I'm trying not to...

May 9, 2009

Attention seekers. You post a novel just to tell people you aren't playing the game anymore? ... who gives a toss? Are we or GG supposed to beg you to keep playing a particular game? oh, and for someone to take time out of their day to do this in a forum for a game they supposedly dont' play anymore becuase of "broken issues" you think we even believe you when it's obivous KZ2's messed you up in the head emotionally?

Oh please,  if you're not playing the game anymore then good for you but I'm positive not only are you still playing the game, you'll be on here complaining about the game continually too. EMO attention seekers, lame.

Message 71 of 102 (5 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

May 9, 2009
u ppl are **bleep**in retarted. im soo sick of these threads, stop ur whining. if u dont want to play the game anymore than just quit! stop making these stupid threads that are really just spliting the community.  ur all like a bunch of 12 yr olds that have absolutely no idea about game development. every game is broken u fricken tool............ no game is perfect, hell even CoD4 has more issues than this game. 
Message 72 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

May 9, 2009

consolecrusader wrote:
I seriously LOL'd when I read this at my desk. Where to start,

First offm Killzone 2 is not a tactical shooter, lets get that out of the way first.  The onyl way to make it tactical is to strip down all the classes and play with just Infantry and rifles, which would then not make it....Killzone 2.

I agree 100% that the rifle and SMG and several other guns are broken.  This is why I use the RL, at least there are no inaccuracies with the RL.  I can shoot people in the chest / knees / arms and it registers as a headshot.  No respect for the rifle.

All the changes for the gameplay would take away from what this game is supposed to be.  A run and gun shooter, with a huge strategic focus.  This is not Socom where you quietly turn corners and precisely hit your target in shoulder or in head once and BOOM your dead.  The realism here in KZ2 is far from the realism we see in games like Socom and Counter Strike.

Personally I think so many gamers are disappointed that this wasn't a COD Socom remake that now their trying everything they can to adjust game settings to make it seem like those games.  Sad but true.

but the game IS supposed to be a tactical shooter. it has missions, classes squad.... For  a fps, thats as strategic as you can get. it just sad that a game this long in development has such obvious problems.

Message 73 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

May 9, 2009
Vomuse son of a B****. no need for care bears around here
Message 74 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

May 9, 2009

Dude,

You are really going to quit a VIDEO GAME because a company, as big as a game making company, will not take time to respond to your 2,000 words of dribble???  Really???  Do you think they give a darn what you think?  Seriously...  That would be like me writing to Kraft, and complaining that their sharp cheddar cheese, isn't very sharp.  Do you think I would even get a response?  Do you think I would quit eating Kraft products because they won't make their cheese sharper, because, "that's how I like it, so that's how it should be".  

Dude, I am not sure if you are a young kid, but get ready for real life.  When you grow up, when things aren't the way you want them, you can't quit life and say "F" it.  You have to make adjustments, and overcome adversity. 

Having the attitude of, "well that's not how I like it, so I will quit", will not get you very far in life.  

It is amazing to see how many people cry about a VIDEO GAME.  It is amazing to see the posts, "I won't play anymore until they fix ___________________  (fill in the blank)".   

People, it is a VIDEO GAME.  

Stop crying.

Play with playdough if it is that bad.

Never a dull moment!
Message 75 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

May 9, 2009
Why do you people keep bumping this. Just let it go now. He's said what wanted to say.
Message 76 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

May 10, 2009
Red Font Really???-DID NOT READ
Message 77 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

May 10, 2009
u should be happy Seb even took the time to reply to ur email. so stop cryin because he didnt answer it the way u wanted him to. Seb so far is the only guy i've seen that takes the time to answer our questions no matter how stupid they are. its better to get a reply than no reply at all. so goodbye & have a good life.........
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - ghyttgh
Message 78 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

May 10, 2009

you're a wank.

grow a set.

Message 79 of 102 (5 Views)
First Son
8 posts

May 10, 2009
tl;dr?
Message 80 of 102 (5 Views)
0 Likes