Aug 21 2009
By: AwesomeGuy Fender Bender 3109 posts

This game rewards cheaters

6 replies 6 views Edited Aug 21, 2009

I guess it's the norm. for clans to cheat now. All the LEGIT players and clans are now considered the outcasts.

Can't beat em, join em? I'd rather leave.

If you're thinking about getting this game, and are looking forward to clans and tournaments. Prepare to be disappointed.

Message Edited by AwesomeGuy on 08-21-2009 08:31 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (6 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6178 posts

Re: This game rewards cheaters

Aug 21, 2009
lol they deleted all the post figures the mods would do this. Its pretty much for cheaters GG and its terrible mods care more about bots and people boosting pistol ribbons during 1vs1 then they do about the clan system.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2487 posts

Aug 21, 2009

AwesomeGuy wrote:

I guess it's the norm. for clans to cheat now. All the LEGIT players and clans are now considered the outcasts.

Can't beat em, join em? I'd rather leave.

If you're thinking about getting this game, and are looking forward to clans and tournaments. Prepare to be disappointed.

Message Edited by AwesomeGuy on 08-21-2009 08:31 AM

Although I agree it is complete BS how many people cheat....I don't care about rank or anything...I mean I should probably be top 100 players maybe top 150...if you remove the cheaters...as for clans...just lol

----------When gaming is your life, can you restart from the last savepoint?--------PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
DRUNK_CANADIAN
-
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2865 posts

Aug 22, 2009

Yesterday our clan had a 4v4 tourny schedualed on tharsis.  We had three other clans join in the last couple of hours.  When we played none of them showed up to play.  When I looked at their clan profiles it turns out they all play with eachother all the time and join every match they can together.  That way they don't have to play and they get free valor for either coming in 2nd or 3rd.

No one in our clan got any credit for the wins and i had a ribbon taken away just because the other teams didn't show up.  I haven't heard of this way to cheat, is it a new one?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1558 posts

Aug 22, 2009

Johnbegood wrote:

Yesterday our clan had a 4v4 tourny schedualed on tharsis.  We had three other clans join in the last couple of hours.  When we played none of them showed up to play.  When I looked at their clan profiles it turns out they all play with eachother all the time and join every match they can together.  That way they don't have to play and they get free valor for either coming in 2nd or 3rd.

No one in our clan got any credit for the wins and i had a ribbon taken away just because the other teams didn't show up.  I haven't heard of this way to cheat, is it a new one?

yup, that was the first place I learned about that way to cheat too... what losers

A Land Trout saved is a land trout earned.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Aug 22, 2009
I didnt know there were so many ways to cheat and stuff
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender