Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 02 2009
By: squishy_butt Hekseville Citizen 392 posts

TACTICIAN RUINS THE GAME

51 replies 9 views Edited May 2, 2009
i play 6 vs 6 now cuz your not always flanked or its not always die respawn die respawn. but i get frustrated when a spawn grenade is place right there in the middle and the other team has one there also just die respawn and its annoying. why do you think people just around not caring. cuz they can respawn right back to that certain place. if you started back at the base every single time you would be more careful on your moves. how could you not agree
psn home integration with avatars etc are coming very soon
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 52 (9 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15117 posts

Re: TACTICIAN RUINS THE GAME

May 2, 2009
Tacticians don't ruin the game... stupid people ruin this game. 
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 52 (9 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1902 posts

May 2, 2009
I disagree with you, squishy_butt. Although, I too hate it when there are two spawn grenades right next to each other - its not even a game. The tactician can be used in a way to get your team out of your base if you're being gang banged in it or give you a tactical advantage over an enemy bottle neck. Its very good, just misused sometimes.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 52 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

May 2, 2009

Tactician is one of the Most Important Classes.

When I see that I'm spawing near a Camper......I DONT SPAWN there anymore.

'Nitro

Warhawk
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 52 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
443 posts

May 2, 2009

squishy_butt wrote:
i play 6 vs 6 now cuz your not always flanked or its not always die respawn die respawn. but i get frustrated when a spawn grenade is place right there in the middle and the other team has one there also just die respawn and its annoying. why do you think people just around not caring. cuz they can respawn right back to that certain place. if you started back at the base every single time you would be more careful on your moves. how could you not agree

no rockets ruin the game...... off topic:  What sources do you have? I dont believe you what will the 3.00 update include

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 52 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6096 posts

May 2, 2009

ilikemonkeys wrote:
Tacticians don't ruin the game... stupid people ruin this game. 

+1. Nothing but the truth.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 52 (9 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

May 2, 2009

You have really two options when Tacticians go wild (either on your team or the enemy's):

1- If you can navigate the map in relative safety, ignore the objectives and your team. Play as selfish as you can. Rake in those kills.

2- If the situation is a deadly mess, leave the game.

Option three exists if your teams Tacticain is a moron and there's one spawn grenade left unused... simply take charge!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 52 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2208 posts

May 2, 2009

squishy_butt wrote:
:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 52 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

May 2, 2009
The only thing that annoys me about tacticians is I will join a game and spawn right in the middle of a firefight.  There have been times where I got like 10 deaths and I never even got a chance to fire a bullet...
>
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 52 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

May 2, 2009

i hate when their is a war based game and the tacs put the spawn right on the mission point for example the c4 one, the enemy  spawns on you has spawn protection and you get killed because you cant kill them due to spawn protection.

if you want to use spawn grenades it should be able to kill target immediatly . that way people use them causiously and at their own risk.

im close to banning tac from any of my games.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 52 (9 Views)
0 Likes