Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1451 posts

Re: *Official* Controller input

Feb 6, 2009
You guys whine more than a freshly wounded puppy! The game handles fine! just because your used to COD doesn't mean THIS is COD, lol. If your gonna complain and want COD controls, just wait for COD: MW2! C ya!
">
Message 360 of 3,072 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Feb 6, 2009

It does take a bit of getting used to, but so did CoD4 when I first played it.

Gamers and game reviewers complain about "lack of originality", but then people expect all games to play exactly the same.

Message 361 of 3,072 (0 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Feb 6, 2009
sadly i might...but i dont want to and shouldnt have to skiop an amazing game just because the controls are buggy 
Message 362 of 3,072 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4084 posts

Feb 6, 2009

NormanHammer wrote:
Nice, I agree, change nothing.  It works fine for me.  Either adapt or play cod for another year

Actually Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare 2 is coming out so... yeah....

Message 363 of 3,072 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Feb 6, 2009

DaveSRT4 wrote:

vi3t_hugh wrote:
This is obviously a big issue if its reached over 36 pages of complaints and retaliations. I know GG are trying to do something different but it was just horribly implemented.

Not to mention the locked threads....some BS going on here, look at all these thread on the main pages that are talking about the same issue. Yet mine gets locked within SECONDS of it been posted.

See sig.

EDIT: wow...nm now its deleted. and not just locked.

Message Edited by DaveSRT4 on 02-06-2009 01:40 PM

it needed to be deleted this is NOT an issue its not a bug the controls are fine and u guys just dont know how to play a different game i love it and i can NOT find this lag u keep spaming about

good job gg i love the controls and feel of it

Message 364 of 3,072 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 6, 2009

I just played the demo and found out about this thread. Has Guerilla said anything about adding in an option for customizable button mapping for this game? I don't have a problem with the weightiness to the movement, but the button configurations are driving me nuts. I'm not trying to be rude, but it has to be one of the worst mapping of buttons I've ever played for a fps. It's bothering me to a point where I'm thinking of canceling my pre-order, so I hope they have a fix for this.

Message 365 of 3,072 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5928 posts

Feb 6, 2009

blightedjosh wrote:
You guys whine more than a freshly wounded puppy! The game handles fine! just because your used to COD doesn't mean THIS is COD, lol. If your gonna complain and want COD controls, just wait for COD: MW2! C ya!

You know, you sound like a real jackass assuming that anybody who has a problem with the controls are obsessed with CoD. 

Message 366 of 3,072 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Feb 6, 2009
Oh, and yeah. The only thing I'd like to see changed is more configurability of the controls. I like the addition of enabling or disabling the zoom toggle. My biggest gripe with the beta was having to toggle zooming. It would also be nice to be able to do the same with crouching/cover. Plus the different control schemes just don't fit me, so I'd like to be able to customize a little further. Still, not a major complaint. I give it a 99/100!
Message 367 of 3,072 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
849 posts

Feb 6, 2009

We should make a To-Patch list for GG before game comes out so they can fix these small issues/complaints before launch. I wouldnt mind a 5 min patch. We're not even asking for much really:

-Fully customisable controls, or atleast more options

-Higher Sensitivities

-Ability to adjust acceleration sensitivity

Id take these over vehicles or any other add-ons anyday. This way everyone ends up being happy. Seriously, this lil issue is turning the community against each other lol. Its not too hard too fix.

Message 368 of 3,072 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
892 posts

Feb 6, 2009

I see that there was a tab at the top of the forums to vote on which faction we prefer.  Maybe they should do another poll for who loves the controls and who hates them.

1) I love them don't change a thing.

2) I am not crazy about them but, will adjust.

3) I hate them, make them more like the countless other FPS clones I have played over and over again.

There is no I in team... Unless I am on that team.
Message 369 of 3,072 (0 Views)
0 Likes