Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 20 2009
By: THE-GAWD-OF-WAR Splicer 43 posts

.....Killzone 2 fails to crack 1 million.....

4 replies 3 views Edited May 20, 2009

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/killzone-2-fails-to-crack-1-million-units-in-us

This is what happens when you remove auto-aim and introduce horrible aiming, cut back on advertising, and make an over-ambitious online that is just utter chaos.

Hope ERIC BOLTJES learned his lesson for his online ideas that didn't work....I've got an idea for you, DO WHAT CALL OF DUTY DOES !!!

Message 1 of 5 (3 Views)
Survivor
2628 posts

Re: .....Killzone 2 fails to crack 1 million.....

May 20, 2009
uhh NO!!,  COD is for people that have no skill.  and last time i checked US does not = the world,  where in the world KZ2 is almost at 2 million copies.  stop trolling!!!!  if you dont like the game dont play it,  go back to COD.
Message 2 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5709 posts

May 20, 2009

Because there would be dragons beyond our United continental coasts.

...besides, why be a poser?  But than again, who am I to judge?  Maybe it is cool to be a tool from where you're from.

Message Edited by Hot-Wire on 05-20-2009 06:52 AM
PSP Username: Pyrospasm
Message 3 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41067 posts

May 20, 2009

This won't be the last thread on this sadly.  Look at how many "April Sales" threads we got (and will still get).

*sigh*

Message 4 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
454 posts

May 20, 2009

THE-GAWD-OF-WAR wrote:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/killzone-2-fails-to-crack-1-million-units-in-us

This is what happens when you remove auto-aim and introduce horrible aiming, cut back on advertising, and make an over-ambitious online that is just utter chaos.

Hope ERIC BOLTJES learned his lesson for his online ideas that didn't work....I've got an idea for you, DO WHAT CALL OF DUTY DOES !!!

Your title is misleading - the 1MM is US Sales not world wide. Sales were not dramatically great for KZ2 but the sales figures are not bad by most standard. The same article stated that: "Although the sales figures are strong by most standards..."

I do agree about the lack of advertisement for the title though. They should have promoted the hell out to the game.

I enjoy KZ2 off/online and I am glad they did not do what COD does!!!!!!! We have WAW, MW & upcoming MW2 for COD type of game play.

Looking forward to KZ2 1.27.

Message 5 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes