Highlighted
Feb 27 2009
By: kILLDR3n Splicer 50 posts

GG PATCH THIS...NO STAT PADDING/BOOSTING

61 replies 6 views Edited Feb 27, 2009

Its ridiculous.  Seriously no one **bleep**ing argue me on this because I know I am right.  Kids think they're good getting their rank all the way up to general in a matter of half a day just playing against bots on recruit.  Then after they are general they still play bots to get that 7 kd they always wanted but could never earn.

THERE SHOULD BE NO POINTS OR STATS AWARDED AGAINST A BOT!!!

Cons to points against bots:
- Why do they even have a "rank up" system when you basically aren't ranking up because it takes less than a day?

- Stat padding...fake k/ds...kids are bad and go and **bleep** at you when they join a real game and get their kd **bleep**ed up.

- Waste of server space.  30% of the matches I see are "BOT SLAUGHTER"  "RANK UP QUICK" "BOOSTING".

Message 1 of 62 (6 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Re: GG PATCH THIS...NO STAT PADDING/BOOSTING

Feb 27, 2009

kILLDR3n wrote:

Its ridiculous.  Seriously no one **bleep**ing argue me on this because I know I am right.  Kids think they're good getting their rank all the way up to general in a matter of half a day just playing against bots on recruit.  Then after they are general they still play bots to get that 7 kd they always wanted but could never earn.

THERE SHOULD BE NO POINTS OR STATS AWARDED AGAINST A BOT!!!

Cons to points against bots:
- Why do they even have a "rank up" system when you basically aren't ranking up because it takes less than a day?

- Stat padding...fake k/ds...kids are bad and go and **bleep** at you when they join a real game and get their kd **bleep**ed up.

- Waste of server space.  30% of the matches I see are "BOT SLAUGHTER"  "RANK UP QUICK" "BOOSTING".

Calm down man, it's just a game.  It's not like they get some awesome prize for ranking up.  Just play the game, enjoy it and have fun.  Or if you are really that upset about it, put down the controller, turn off the PS3 and go outside and have some fun.

"If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his a$$ everytime he hopped."

Message 2 of 62 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Feb 27, 2009

your too competitive lol. Just have fun. YOU HAVE KILLZONE. Why are you here and not playing it right now? If you want I'll play it for you seeing as how i don't have it for another 10 hours, seeing as how your too busy being worried about stat **bleep**s.

Message Edited by TheNarf on 02-26-2009 08:33 PM
Also, lastly I just wanted to say that your really wasting your time reading this since it's my sig
Message 3 of 62 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Feb 27, 2009

I don't care about people boosting, but when some trophies have to do with your rank/points...

I hope GG is working on this issue.

Message 4 of 62 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
664 posts

Feb 27, 2009

I don't really care because I just want to have fun.

But there ARE people out there who care, like OP. And you can't really convince them NOT to care. And you gotta admit, it is BS.

Message 5 of 62 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Feb 27, 2009

kILLDR3n wrote:

Its ridiculous.  Seriously no one **bleep**ing argue me on this because I know I am right.  

*leaves thread* 

Message 6 of 62 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Feb 27, 2009
yea you kids obviously don't play competitively. 
Message 7 of 62 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Feb 27, 2009

kILLDR3n wrote:
yea you kids obviously don't play competitively. 
Yeah, you must be making mad bank on all your competitive play sponsers, old man.

Message 8 of 62 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3159 posts

Feb 27, 2009

I agree with this 100%. This is retarded. 

.. and, **bleep** Killdren .. Re-add me? **bleep** .. 

Message 9 of 62 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 27, 2009
i guess everyone here is PRO , frankly bots should have no point value whatsoever or even give kill value also , i mean dude there non-existent players so really dude when you try searching for  game and enter a bot room crush the host and he leaves because he wants to preserve his 40.00 K/D and being #4 leaderboard come on. that being Kz2 contents were you win a model replica of the sta rifle and one of the days is a whoever has the biggest K/D come on do you really find that fair for those that play legit?
Message 10 of 62 (6 Views)
0 Likes