Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
927 posts

Re: Does anyone play multiplayer on highest sensitivity?

Mar 8, 2009
I'm 3 or 4 clicks from minimum. When I first played the default was crazy fast. I always overshot my target so I lowered it.

Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue
Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue
Message 11 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
94 posts

Mar 8, 2009

lagoonalight wrote:

Dude are you kidding me?

What kind of setup do you have. Does screen size affect your sensitivity settings?

Not fast enough!!

Oh man we really don't want this to be point and click nor COD. Turn is fast enough and realistic two clicks down when you have all that armor on. Any more and it becomes too much like every other shooter.

I hope Guerrilla was not just catering to people where that sensitivity is not fast enough.

Message Edited by lagoonalight on 03-08-2009 05:30 PM
Message Edited by lagoonalight on 03-08-2009 05:31 PM

stop refering the game to COD just because they talk about the controls everyone bashes COD when they dont even mention it you people need to grow up when someone has a problem with the game everyone says goes go back to COD or its not COD stop refering to it but off topic now lol COD MW2 will own killzone 2 online and that doesnt make me a COD fanboy

Message Edited by maverick1191 on 03-08-2009 04:10 PM
Message 12 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5931 posts

Mar 9, 2009
I play 3 clicks above the normal setting and it feels comfortable to me. took it down 1 notch when the patch came the other day cause u can turn super fast now lol.
Message 13 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3895 posts

Mar 9, 2009

i play 1 click down for super precise aiming and saving bullets, no need to worry about my back ( to turn fast) thanks to spot and mark ability

with the sensitivity all the way up, i wasted too much ammo 

Message 14 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5108 posts

Mar 9, 2009
I like to keep it on defalt. I play skirmish too. Give me a chance to practice with the sniper rifle without ranking up (I steal it off the bots).  >.>
Message 15 of 15 (2 Views)
0 Likes