Uncharted Territory
1828 posts

Re: DLC Worth It?

Sep 24, 2009

dayer2910 wrote:

xLOADEDxBULLETx wrote:

A1R5N1P3R wrote:
Okay, so you were sucker enough to buy kz2, you didn't learn your lesson, yeah go ahead and waste another $12 dollars thinking that will make the game suck less. Never mind the fact that only 2 servers online ever play those maps and the people on them are mostly utter newbs who place spawn points at the worst locations and build turrets in door ways making the on-foot navigation of the maps so fun. Oh and the sniper who block doorways and get killed by grenades, those are my faves too. Whats sad is CoD World at War is a far better game, and it's multiplat.
Why do people still troll killzone?

what like you did on killzone.com you mean? when you made a thread "killzone is dead" and said you only did it cause you were bored.....so whos the troll??.......such a hypocrite

Everybody has trolled the Killzone.com forums, since they're so whack (they even have a Troll Alliance thread :/  ) 

This game's been out for eight months, and yet people still come to these boards to put down every aspect of the game. If I hated this game as much as some of these people let on, I wouldn't be on these boards looking for atttention. I'd go play a game I DO enjoy.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 26 (391 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Sep 24, 2009

well it depends if ur really a kz2 fan :smileytongue: but i only want the DLC pack cuz of the weapons! Boltguns OWN! :smileytongue:

http://www.youtube.com/user/sean3385
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 26 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Sep 24, 2009

Bergowsky wrote:

dayer2910 wrote:

xLOADEDxBULLETx wrote:

A1R5N1P3R wrote:
Okay, so you were sucker enough to buy kz2, you didn't learn your lesson, yeah go ahead and waste another $12 dollars thinking that will make the game suck less. Never mind the fact that only 2 servers online ever play those maps and the people on them are mostly utter newbs who place spawn points at the worst locations and build turrets in door ways making the on-foot navigation of the maps so fun. Oh and the sniper who block doorways and get killed by grenades, those are my faves too. Whats sad is CoD World at War is a far better game, and it's multiplat.
Why do people still troll killzone?

what like you did on killzone.com you mean? when you made a thread "killzone is dead" and said you only did it cause you were bored.....so whos the troll??.......such a hypocrite

Everybody has trolled the Killzone.com forums, since they're so whack (they even have a Troll Alliance thread :/  ) 

This game's been out for eight months, and yet people still come to these boards to put down every aspect of the game. If I hated this game as much as some of these people let on, I wouldn't be on these boards looking for atttention. I'd go play a game I DO enjoy.

EXACTLY.....This is something I still do not understand. WHY...........WHY.....WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket.RATT CLAN....... KZ2 CIC......... KZ_VIP
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 26 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3320 posts

Sep 25, 2009

WINNERS_CIRCLE24 wrote:
are they worth it and what packs are better than the others? MP1 , 2 or 3 which is better i onoly have 12.90 left in my account
i don't know why this guy doesn't like me.... its like he follows my track record, and replies to every little thing i post about

o and Dayer, a troll is someone that post's, and has not/or has an absolute hate for the game.... neither am i 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 26 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 5, 2009

Just recently downloaded the mappack...

All the maps are pretty good...   The problem is there isnt that many games using them...

Its a great game but the community has shrunk consiberalbly...  So thats something you gotta keep in mind...

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2767 posts

Oct 5, 2009
Dont get the maps. Seldom an online game using maps.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 26 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Oct 5, 2009

TheAntiMartyr wrote:

My room has the new maps.....I just need help in giving it a catchy name so it doesn't take an hour or more to fill.  Any suggestions would be appreciated along with days and times that you think are best.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 26 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2239 posts

Oct 5, 2009

BJD66 wrote:

TheAntiMartyr wrote:

My room has the new maps.....I just need help in giving it a catchy name so it doesn't take an hour or more to fill.  Any suggestions would be appreciated along with days and times that you think are best.
i gave you a catchy name

PintSizedPurple
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 26 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Oct 5, 2009

tdknight79 wrote:

BJD66 wrote:

TheAntiMartyr wrote:

i gave you a catchy name

LOL....You are so wrong !! 
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 26 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Oct 6, 2009

SONIC3388 wrote:

well it depends if ur really a kz2 fan :smileytongue: but i only want the DLC pack cuz of the weapons! Boltguns OWN! :smileytongue:

If you can get it.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 26 (391 Views)
0 Likes