Sep 21 2009
By: WINNERS_CIRCLE24 Fender Bender 4285 posts

DLC Worth It?

25 replies 504 views Edited Sep 21, 2009
are they worth it and what packs are better than the others? MP1 , 2 or 3 which is better i onoly have 12.90 left in my account
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 26 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2865 posts

Re: DLC Worth It?

Sep 21, 2009
Map pack 2 or 3 are the best.  pack one isn't very good though.  I'm expecting that GG will update the game and make the newer maps in the standard warzone.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 26 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Sep 22, 2009
worth it? like catching herpes after drilling a stunning prostitute......great fun but not worth it:smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 26 (504 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6096 posts

Sep 22, 2009
There's a DLC info thread stickied at the top. Read it and make up your mind.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 26 (504 Views)
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Sep 22, 2009

no they are not worth it, if you buy them good luck trying to find a game playing them

when they first came out for about a week after they were released they were games going on but afterwards everyone seems to have gone back to the basic maps

if you do buy a pack anyways i would suggest the one that has the nuke bomb going off ever couple of min

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 26 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Sep 22, 2009
dont waste your money on the maps man. i wish i could get a refund.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 26 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
923 posts

Sep 24, 2009
Okay, so you were sucker enough to buy kz2, you didn't learn your lesson, yeah go ahead and waste another $12 dollars thinking that will make the game suck less. Never mind the fact that only 2 servers online ever play those maps and the people on them are mostly utter newbs who place spawn points at the worst locations and build turrets in door ways making the on-foot navigation of the maps so fun. Oh and the sniper who block doorways and get killed by grenades, those are my faves too. Whats sad is CoD World at War is a far better game, and it's multiplat.
psn:A1R5N1P3R
http://www.YouTube.com/A1R5N1P3R
http://www.Flickr.com/photos/A1R5N1P3R
Be Unstoppable.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 26 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3320 posts

Sep 24, 2009

A1R5N1P3R wrote:
Okay, so you were sucker enough to buy kz2, you didn't learn your lesson, yeah go ahead and waste another $12 dollars thinking that will make the game suck less. Never mind the fact that only 2 servers online ever play those maps and the people on them are mostly utter newbs who place spawn points at the worst locations and build turrets in door ways making the on-foot navigation of the maps so fun. Oh and the sniper who block doorways and get killed by grenades, those are my faves too. Whats sad is CoD World at War is a far better game, and it's multiplat.
Why do people still troll killzone?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 26 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Sep 24, 2009

xLOADEDxBULLETx wrote:

A1R5N1P3R wrote:
Why do people still troll killzone?

what like you did on killzone.com you mean? when you made a thread "killzone is dead" and said you only did it cause you were bored.....so whos the troll??.......such a hypocrite

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 26 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2819 posts

Sep 24, 2009
I was wondering about the DLC too. I got KZ2 at launch, but mostly just played the single player. I hated the online at first, but now I am loving it. I think it is because I figured out how to get turret kills. Anyways, it sounds like it is not worth it... too bad. This always happens with DLC. Its cool for like a week, then dies off.
Socom & KZ2
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 26 (504 Views)
0 Likes