Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Re: Co-op? No Thanks!

Apr 9, 2009

I am hoping it isnt co op.

I play resistance 2 when I want to play co op with friends. Killzone is all about competitive play.

The aiming system in Killzone makes it to hard for a new player to pick up and play. So even if they added co op I dont think I would ever play it. Whats the point since the new player would suck.  Resistance has major aim assist so new players can easily pick it up even if they hardly ever play it.

riven02
Message 31 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2380 posts

Apr 9, 2009

Sabres9 wrote:

IIDefEcTedII wrote:

Sabres9 wrote:

IIDefEcTedII wrote:

Sabres9 wrote:

IIDefEcTedII wrote:

Sabres9 wrote:

MrSilk13642 wrote:
"you know some people actually have friends. and sometimes those friends want to play campaign together. thats where coop comes in" Yep, because I don't have friends, that's obvious, because ANYONE who doesn't like co-op obviously doesn't have any friends correct?

Thats what Im saying.  It seems like nobody has friends around here.  Its probably more fun than anything else to go through a campaign split screen with a friend and I wish every game had it.  Some of you guys should try it I guess.

That's why I play the hell out of RE:5 ! Truly additive in so many ways !

Exactly!!!  Me too

I hope Call of Duty has co-op like WAW ! Zombies with an aka 47 lol

For MW2.  I want co-op campaign.  Some sort of co-op like zombies or horde.  And most of all,  Split screen online Multiplayer

Have a sniper challenge ! Where you and 3 friends post up and then you have to hit targets that pop up like in Call of duty:4 but each level you get a bigger distance and smaller targets ! Or just hang out at the target rang with friends . o snap !

LOL I forgot I was in the killzone 2 board and started talking about MW2 but ya that would be sweet

lol I know i will stop now but my excitement of Cod can get the better of me at times lol ! Go killzone Go * prays for Co-op *  :smileyindifferent:
Message 32 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2380 posts

Apr 9, 2009

I found this crap but maybe it could mean something -- most likely its a no but here you go anyways !

The most interesting of the rumours are of plans to add an in-game store to KZ2, similar to Metal Gear Solid 4, in which you'll be able to buy new clothes and upgrades for your player (presumably in multiplayer), and that Guerrilla has a retro level pack planned, containing multiplayer maps from the first game.

It's also reported, according to an "anonymous source", that Killzone 2's post release DLC will include new multiplayer maps and modes, and a mix of free and paid DLC is planned, although that's more obvious stuff.

Game director Mathijs de Jonge last month shot down re-occurring rumours that Guerrilla planned to add co-op gameplay to the main campaign via a post-release patch.

We've contacted Sony for a response to the latest whispers.

Message 33 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Apr 9, 2009
my biggest problem with a Co-op is stat padding.you know someone is gonna try to do it.maybe thats why it shouldnt be there.well i guess in theory they could unrank them and make take off trophies for them too....so eh i could care less.
Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Message 34 of 34 (6 Views)
0 Likes