May 20 2012
By: tentou83 Hekseville Citizen 270 posts

Journey

7 replies 536 views Edited May 20, 2012

I have seen the trailer for this game, and I am shocked and amazed by it I am going to buy this game, and play it just to see what it is all about

Get your Portable ID!
Kimi To Iu Hana
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (536 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4791 posts

Re: Journey

May 27, 2012

Have fun!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (536 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

May 27, 2012

Trust me when I say this, but it's an AMAZING experience (Reccomended: Nice headphones while playing!), and will leave you in awe!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (536 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jun 5, 2012

eu comprei muito bom mesmo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (536 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 7, 2012

I don't know if you've already got it or not, but this is what I have to say about the game:

While the game is short, it's an amazing, emotion-filled experience. I've finished the game countless times, just for the heck of it, while helping out and guiding people who were either playing for the first time or hunting for glyphs.

Never has a PS3 game managed to make me cry, but I was overwhelmed near the end of the game (for those who've already played it, I'm referring to the end of the snow stage, and all the way to the game's ending from there). Thatgamecompany is quickly becoming my favorite indie developer.

Without a single line of dialogue, this game triggered a powerful emotional response in most people I've spoken to that played this game. The music is amazing, well-placed, and definitely helps setting the mood.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (536 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jul 7, 2012

I feel the same. I love Journey. I am deeply filled with emotion each time I play. To me it is more than a game. I can not thank everyone enough. Yes, utterly overwhelmed. Touches me deeply.  I can not say enough.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (517 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 7, 2012
I agree with you. Journey is such a wonderful experience. I just wish I could meet up with someone like you as I struggle sometimes and would love some help.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (512 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46584 posts

Jul 9, 2012

Yeah its that type of game that gives you an indescribable but positive feeling on the inside while playing.  It almost makes you feel "connected" to the character and the game.

I think it is the lack of descriptions for anything, allowing you to imagine what is going on, that truly does it.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (496 Views)
0 Likes