Treasure Hunter
6480 posts

Re: where is jak 4?

Aug 10, 2012
Sorry my friend but your are greatly wrong and that wont happen from ND. First off Jak is better then crash. Second Crash has 4-5 of his games of his in the PSN store. There are plenty of crash games. How could you want more crash. He has over ten games. We need more Jak. Also a lot of ppl didn't notice but Jak and crash are very similar. Everybody needs to give up on crash. ND no longer owns crash at all. There will never ever be anymore games of crash by ND. Jak & Daxter is the closest thing to crash. Every-bodies crash hope and support need to be going towards Jak.
 photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Aug 11, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
i really need more crash . im not mentioning jak.
i dont like

Why do you keep posting stuff about crash (I'm a fan btw) in the Jak & Daxter forums?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (413 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 2, 2013

It's obvious that there are a lot of Jak fans. There needs to be a Jak 4, I was so grateful that the Jak HD Collection came out on PS3. It is truly amazing. Jak itself, is what is considered in many people's opinion "perfect. PLEASE

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (372 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 6, 2013

dude i completely agree i just beat the jak and daxter collection again and own playstation allstars where i use them i'm a huge fan ive played all the games and at the end it says there will be moe adventures i think they should come out with more i dont think it would be a waste it would be a good game even if they put it a few years in the future would be awesome 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (359 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 6, 2013

dude i completely agree i just beat the jak and daxter collection again and own playstation allstars where i use them i'm a huge fan ive played all the games and at the end it says there will be moe adventures i think they should come out with more i dont think it would be a waste it would be a good game even if they put it a few

years in the future would be awesome 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Jan 15, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Regressing, ND needs to understand J&D was a hit. J&D was greatly known on PS2. A lot of my friends are highly grateful the HD collection came out. ND I am the person yall need to talk to about a Jak 4. I have to be one of the biggest jak fans worldwide. I have been playing Jak for over A decade. Ive played, platinum'ed and beat all the games on both systems. For the last 2weeks I have been on a Jak marathon for the nostalgia and awesomeness of the game. I just recently beat Jak 2 and 3 2more times in a exact row because of my love and dedication for the series. Ive played it for so long I got 3 of my friends who platinum'ed it back into the series and one of my friends asked me should I get Jak? He asked me because he seen me on it for days without playing no other games. Point is ND you cant be afraid, yes Uncharted was a great series, but yall need to wake up and understand jak is in for a high demand right now. Jak is wanted. Ppl arent even asking for crash, even though they dont know your not with them anymore. Its about half and half with UC and J&D. Half the ppl want J&D and the other half wants UC. We've had enough UC, seriously we dont need anymore for a while. Yall implemented online on it, just focus on expanding the online for UC3. After everything seen in 3 I dont even see anymore possiblities with another UC. 

I can guaranteed you ND that bringing back J&D on ps3 or ps4 whatever will be the greatest thing yall ever done and that yall will regret it for doing earlier. Its been a decade and I never lost hope for J&D. Ive believed in PSN getting Jak avatars, themes, HD Collection Trilogy and another Jak game in the series on ps3. The rebirth of the Dynamic Duo on ps3. *ND talk to me, here my ideas, im not just a fanboy who wants another game. Ive put myself in yall shoes. I have a lot of massive ideas regarding-Plot, gameplay, levels, design, weather effects, whatever you need help with I can provide my assistance. There aren't a lot of true dedicated J&D fans like me out there. Im one of the TRUE FANS. Like I said im still playing the whole series after *Multiple playthroughs*. 

To me Jak and Daxter are the king of the other 2 heroes Sly and Ratchet. Its not fair to see Sly and Ratchet continue and grow on the newer gens and not Jak. Jak&D are bad$$ partners and characters. Ive gotten every game Jak is included in because Jak is my fav game & char ever, yes no ps3 game has beaten Jak. Jak is at my top. Only got Playstation Move Heroes for Jak. If just Sly And Ratchet were in it I wouldnt have even look at a trailer. Im just getting Playstation All Stars Battle Royal just for Jak. He's already my fav character and will be most used character in that game. When I saw his announced trailer I kid you not I watched it about 50x. I was so jubilant when I saw he was going to be in that game.

oooh i beleive there is alot a people like you, i for once still play the trilogy 3 times a year , until now i didnt play a better game like jak and daxter (Jak 3 in my case), and i draw a lot of characters based on jak's world. there is a lot of OCs and fanfiction story on the net about jak, but yeah i know your felling, i still have the objective of being as graphic designer and the dream of working on the new jak and daxter :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Jak X (4) was open ended and left plenty of room for another sequel, so I would not mind seeing another conflict in the race & combat addicted Jak's life.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (248 Views)
0 Likes