May 11 2005
By: BigFan~ I Only Post Everything 1425 posts

when's Jak X out?

49 replies 32 views Edited May 11, 2005
any time soon, implies they havent done much work on the game....it may be crap?!?...and no, i haven't seen any clips....my comp is a tard!
Vote RRP! ( Radical Reform Party)
A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes (c)rap music! If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig
Message 1 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
695 posts

Re: when's Jak X out?

May 11, 2005
they said sometime in the Fall.... geez... everythings gonna come out in the fall, huh? oh well...,
You know what happens when you combine a lamp, a rabbit, a carrot, a cactus, a pc, a flashlight, a blacklight, the sun and a healthy dose of apple pie? Me neither.
My Jak X On-Line Name: Burninator
Message 2 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1265 posts

May 11, 2005
I heard it's coming out in October.You should check out IGN website and type in Jak X.You''ll might be able to see screenshots and some videos.Plus some info on the game.Hoped that help ya.

Message 3 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1425 posts

May 11, 2005

,burninator wrote:
they said sometime in the Fall.... geez... everythings gonna come out in the fall, huh? oh well... ,

that's good...at least they will have worked on the game...thx
A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes (c)rap music! If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig
Message 4 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1425 posts

May 11, 2005

,Darkcatwoman wrote:
I heard it's coming out in October.You should check out IGN website and type in Jak X.You''ll might be able to see screenshots and some videos.Plus some info on the game.Hoped that help ya.

i've tried those sites....my comp just cant take it....i swear it was made in the 1800's!....thanks any ways,
Message 5 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1265 posts

May 11, 2005
O that stinks.Try gamespot for size.  

Message 6 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7661 posts

May 11, 2005
Go to some crappy site that doesn't have a lot.  but someone made,a thraed for Jak X info.  Remember when maricam came, locked,threads and put a link for the Jak X info?  There's,screenshots  and info there if you haven't seen it.
Message 7 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

May 11, 2005

,Big Fan wrote:
any time soon, implies they havent done much work on the game....it may be crap?!?...and no, i haven't seen any clips....my comp is a tard!

October. I know for sure. The game store I go to told me. (a person, not the store) lol.
Message 8 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7661 posts

May 11, 2005
October 1st.  Oh check this out, i did it for school:

Desiye

Interview with Evan Wells

Today we’re talking with Evan Wells, the co-president of Naughty Dog.  Naughty Dog holds the record for the PS1's highest selling video game series.  Then, Naughty Dog came to the PS2 and created the Jak and Daxter series which sold 7.5 million copies.  Now, Naughty Dog is making a new game based around the Jak and Daxter Universe, called Jak X: Combat Racing.

Desiye Collier: Good morning, Mr. Wells.  I trust you had a pleasant flight to our headquarters.

Evan Wells: It could have been better, but I’m really excited to tell the world about our new Jak and Daxter game.

DC: What’s going to be different from the previous Jak games and what’s going to be the same?

EW: First of all, there will be no platforming, which is what the series was based around and why people played this game.  However, the racing engine from Jak 3 will be redesigned to fit the need of speed and much better handling.

DC: Why did you decide to make a racing game and not a new platforming game?

EW:,We still thought that we should use the Jak universe since it was very,popular and we wanted to give Jak gamers something new to play.  Since people thought that the racing in Jak 3 was good enough to make a stand alone game, we’re making one.

DC: How much customization can you do with your car? 

EW: You can customize the shape and colour of the chassis, body, and cover.  You can also put fuzzy dice or other dashboard accessories on your car.

DC: What kinds of weapons will you use? 

EW: You can have a rear-facing weapon, which is mainly for defence.  We’re planning to have sentry guns, oil slicks, mines, and many more weapons.  Also, there is a forward-facing weapon, where we will have missiles and machine guns.

DC: Are you going to have online play?

EW: Of course.  The challenges that you do in the single player adventure will help out a lot when you get online.  Some challenges will include hunting, deathmatch rounds, and a feature that is currently being called the deathrace.  Basically,you’re driving around the track blowing up as many randomly generated,cars as you can. Every time you complete a lap, the cars are worth more.

DC: Well, thank you, Evan, for this update on the new Jak game.  All Jak fans will certainly be looking for this game when it comes out on shelves October 1, 2005.

EW: I’m sure they will.

I made up that name (DC)
Message 9 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8676 posts

May 11, 2005

,CrashJak II wrote:
October 1st.  Oh check this out, i did it for school:

Desiye

Interview with Evan Wells

Today we’re talking with Evan Wells, the co-president of Naughty Dog.  Naughty Dog holds the record for the PS1's highest selling video game series.  Then, Naughty Dog came to the PS2 and created the Jak and Daxter series which sold 7.5 million copies.  Now, Naughty Dog is making a new game based around the Jak and Daxter Universe, called Jak X: Combat Racing.

Desiye Collier: Good morning, Mr. Wells.  I trust you had a pleasant flight to our headquarters.

Evan Wells: It could have been better, but I’m really excited to tell the world about our new Jak and Daxter game.

DC: What’s going to be different from the previous Jak games and what’s going to be the same?

EW: First of all, there will be no platforming, which is what the series was based around and why people played this game.  However, the racing engine from Jak 3 will be redesigned to fit the need of speed and much better handling.

DC: Why did you decide to make a racing game and not a new platforming game?

EW: We still thought that we should use the Jak universe since it was very popular and we wanted to give Jak gamers something new to play.  Since people thought that the racing in Jak 3 was good enough to make a stand alone game, we’re making one.

DC: How much customization can you do with your car? 

EW: You can customize the shape and colour of the chassis, body, and cover.  You can also put fuzzy dice or other dashboard accessories on your car.

DC: What kinds of weapons will you use? 

EW: You can have a rear-facing weapon, which is mainly for defence.  We’re planning to have sentry guns, oil slicks, mines, and many more weapons.  Also, there is a forward-facing weapon, where we will have missiles and machine guns.

DC: Are you going to have online play?

EW: Of course.  The challenges that you do in the single player adventure will help out a lot when you get online.  Some challenges will include hunting, deathmatch rounds, and a feature that is currently being called the deathrace.  Basically you’re driving around the track blowing up as many randomly generated cars as you can. Every time you complete a lap, the cars are worth more.

DC: Well, thank you, Evan, for this update on the new Jak game.  All Jak fans will certainly be looking for this game when it comes out on shelves October 1, 2005.

EW: I’m sure they will.

I made up that name (DC)

Did you really interview Evan or did you think out his dialouge? I'm just a tad curious...
Message 10 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes